Hey Holla Forums in an anarchist society what's stopping me from doing the following;

Hey Holla Forums in an anarchist society what's stopping me from doing the following;

Disciplined and ideologically zealous militias, dedicated to defending and spreading the revolution and the new Enlightenment.

my fists

Guns will stop this. Namely guns in the hand of workers miltias

Surely there's some people here who support it?

the only worthwhile ending is the yes man ending. Imperialism is trash wether it comes out of a dictator's ass or a democratically elected ass.

Legion are the biggest edgelords, Followers of the Apocalypse+Yes Man is only true anarchist choice

Anybody with a ranged weapon or two. A good courier can wipe out the entire Legion by themselves while drunk and high off their rocker.

This.

What's stopping us from forming militias right now?

Nothing actually. In the US there are tons of right-wing nuts with guns. Why not left-wing nuts with guns. What could go wrong?

This but unironically.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

?

daily reminder that Holla Forums looks like this

Me, in a dialectical materialist context it's the only choice that makes sense. Society has been brought to its knees and back thousands of years. Humanity has to start again from the beginning building from the ground up, with the help of oppressive yet stable governments that have the power to unite the wastelands.

Go play the lottery, you have the same odds.

you stop at that point banging your head against the wall

Thank you based Tito-bro, I feared I was outnumbered by anti-scientific anarkiddies.

*knock knock*
It's the Jacobins.

Except the NCR has already rebuilt capitalism. The Legion is the reactionary choice

while i strongly disagree, that is a qt anime kurd

Firstly, where would you get all the labor vouchers to fund this? Everyone's nano-bot mist immune system would already have to compete with aggressive wild-type grey goo strains which would by this stage be likely hybridizing with a range of assault modules, with rails, directed energy and chemical as your stock antigens, and with any megalomaniacal cognitive fluctuations detectable before they happen anyway.

Nah it hasn't. The NCR was corrupt and unstable as fuck. Even many of the towns it controlled were barely associated with its laws and ways of doing things.

The fact that it's unstable and corrupt is pretty solid proof that it is capitalism. Just give it a few years and they'll have a keynesian post-war expansion going

The New California Republic Of Course!

That and the tumour in your brain…

That guy's white so definite no.