Why are communists such plebs?

Why are communists such plebs?

Completely unbiased, of course. The only leader at the time to be on the battlefield at the time was Hitler, and look how much that messed him up.

Slightly drunk.

wat

*accusing russia

as expected

this should be russia's national motto

Fuck off racist. Holla Forums is around the corner.

Stalin took part in a massive bank robbery, possibly organised by Lenin. The Bolsheviks were at one point called the organised crime arm of the Mensheviks (they hated this).

Brainlet.

he's just playing Holla Forums's retarded cherrypicking-followed-by-generalization game. it doesn't mean he actually hates britbongs.

The Fall of Berlin, in which stalin reunites a couple the moment he set foots in conquered berlin.

Brainlet.

imagination: irrelevant

Brainlet.

kek

kek

back to #shitter

To render stalinism a religion would be to elevate it. Stalinism is to religion as McDonalds is to cooking.

You can't be racist against white people.

Brainlet.

no, nothing is worse than abrahamic garbage for slave dogs. calling it a religion is an insult, let's make that clear.

Fuck off, antisemite.
>>>Holla Forums

I asked the question; why are communists such plebs? I wasn't asking for examples of this.

I reported all of you. Bans incoming.

you're retarded. I used the umbrella term for many religions.

you're racist if you don't hate british people. they're monsters

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§(AnglosπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§)

*montage of stautes*
wow fucking commies btfo
(I could make the exact same documentary about the usa, and show a montage of statues, I could even show confederate staues and say "they even put up statue for those who lost")

Statue-haters are anti-history SJW faggots who want to erase our national cultures because it's "kitsch" to them.