Does Holla Forums believe in brainwashing the way Holla Forums describes it?

Does Holla Forums believe in brainwashing the way Holla Forums describes it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7G4WIa-HAk
youtube.com/watch?v=hJikG-p_nho
defence.pk/pdf/threads/forbes-11-6-of-worlds-billionaires-are-jews-totally-admired-by-china-korea.443711/
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope Holla Forums belives in alex jones tier shit. We belive in a brainwashing in a more subtle way.

I dont know how Holla Forums thinks of brainwashing. If its the government brainwashing its citizens (about the jew or whatever) then no, we don't think of brainwashing like that.
We do how ever believe that the dominant ideology has wormed its way into pretty much all aspects of our lives.

MKultra was certainly a thing but i don't believe in jewish space lizards trying to brainwash the white race or whatever Holla Forums believes in.

How does Holla Forums feel that they've been psyop'd en masse but think of everyone else as sheeple?

It's called "advertising" in the West

No. The world is not explained by conspiracy; it's explained by historical material forces.

Brainwashing is a very specific type of indoctrination where one is deprived of senses and friends and made dependent on the one trying to condition them.

'no'

Read manufacturing consent.

Read these bad boys

Literally nothing exists in the way Holla Forums describes it, for the simple reason they're literally delusional or too stupid to properly parse reality.

How does Holla Forums describe it?

This, but said in a serious tone and fear in my voice.
Every aspect of our beings and behaviour are systemtically being manipulated and guided by a legion of scientists and psycologists using all their knowledge and resourses to destroy our culture and souls. 1

Manufacturing Consent is good but even then I think leftist ideas of social control/superstructure etc are a lot more nuanced than 'brainwashing' in the reactionary sense

Holla Forums: The bourgeois are using mass media to turn proletarians into class traitors.

Holla Forums: THEY'RE PUTTING MIND CONTROL DRUGS IN THE DRINKING WATER! THE CIA IS USING INVISIBLE MIND CONTROL TRICKS FROM TO TURN OUR CHILDREN INTO HOMOSEXUAL SATAN-WORSHIPPERS!!!!111!

"No."

manufacturing consent, advertising, baudrillard and debord theories of spectacle and simulacrum

basically people are brainwashed by spooks, read stirner and fix your brain

and that would be alienation, nothing can love you like the object - though it is 'love' conditional and unequal

no

Holla Forums: manufactured consent, ideology, and capitalist education make people see neoliberal capitalism as "just the way things are" and therefore never question the material conditions of their existence

Holla Forums: THE PEDOPHILE SATANIC VAMPIRE JEWISH GLOBALISTS ARE PUTTING FLUORIDE IN THE WATER TO TURN THE FROGS GAY AND ACADEMIA IS INFESTED WITH CULTURAL MARXISM TO TURN YOUR OWN KIDS INTO PEDOPHILE SPACE VAMPIRES AND BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

I want to be a space vampire.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7G4WIa-HAk
youtube.com/watch?v=hJikG-p_nho

Not everything is material, user

Show me something that isn't material

Pretty much this.

What's wrong w the way pol describes it?
Oh, wait. It's too antisemitic.

literally everything is material, user

Too idealistic

Except not even half of the 1% is Jewish. In the US 48% of the billionaires are Jews, but that doesn't hold for the rest of the world. Where it's only… 11.8%.
There are several explanations for this. One is that since the exile Jews have been forced into a very niche roles by their host societies, who put restrictions on what activities Jews could partake in.
Second is that wealthy Jews were much better equipped to escape and avoid the pogroms and persecution around them. They were both more able to survive and less enticed to convert and assimilate into their host cultures.
And third; Where did a lot of those persecuted Jews go? To America. And often they took their wealth and skills with them giving them a substantial head-start over other migrants.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/forbes-11-6-of-worlds-billionaires-are-jews-totally-admired-by-china-korea.443711/ - Jews are only 11.8% of the billionaire class.
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/ - 48% of US billionaires are Jews

But the most important part is that those Jews are members of the capitalist class. Their behavior - as capitalists - is in line with them pursuing the material (class) interest as capitalists.
I get what this is about though. You want to stick it to those people, and go after the most identifiable target. But killing every Jew on this planet isn't going to make material problems like alienation, unemployment and poverty go away. It won't stop the slow withering away of European cultures and art (Which is exactly what the Frankfurt School criticized), because that has been going on even without intervention of the Jews.
Even killing every capitalist wouldn't put an end to that, unless we actually supplant the material conditions that are the prerequisite for a capitalist class.