Omglove workers rights

Is there any left left for me?

You sound Nazbol

Lumpens, the bourgeoisie, and those proletariat employed in meaningless jobs with very few exceptions can be elevated from parasitism given the removal of capitalism. The objection needs to be to the system that allows parasitism to be effective, not with the parasites themselves.
People ought to identify themselves with their actual self rather than by the adjectives that can be slapped on them. That said, given the existence of a ruling class some of those adjectives will be a burden that can bring material harm, and it's much more important that those adjectives stop weighing their bearers down than that their bearers stop trying to identify with them.

Aside from that, though, you're generally alright.

Also, the goal is for everyone to be basically parasitic anyway, doing only those things they would have wanted to do in the first place and living off the teat of nature and the developed form of the MoP.

What's wrong with feminism?

No, there isn't.

Now go read Stirner and come back when you got your spooks taken care of.

where have you been since 2013

Why the white working class, why not just working class in general? Keeping the working class divided and fighting amongst ourselves serves only to weaken the working class as a whole- just look at how many right-wingers cheer when social programs get cut because minorities benefit from them, even though white people use them as well.
Are you talking about the annoying SJW types who hate men and blame them for everything, or are you opposed to women's rights in general?
I'm not really a fan of any religion, but the vast majority of the Muslims responsible for terrorist attacks and such on the west were Wahhabists, a subgroup of a subgroup originating from Saudi Arabia. The vast majority of Muslims haven't really done anything wrong and were secularizing along with the rest of the world up until western nations decided to back far-right religious fundamentalists and bomb the shit out of the region. Even now the US gov't and the corporate media try to paint Iran as some horrible boogieman that must be stopped, primarily due to the fact that they have some of the largest natural gas reserves in the world.
Can you explain why? A lot of the people who think that sexuality is a choice tend to be closet cases who assume straight people all have the same repressed sexual desires they do.

No
You are hopelessly spooked prejudicial fuck, probably hypocritical as well. Do you support Christian dogmatism? Would you kill your son if he turned out to be fay?

This here

idiot

LGBT rights are important to me.
Lenin supported it.

this some epic reddit meme I missed?

You sound highly ideologically inconsistent. I recommend reading a book immediately.

Specifically white, because the white part of the working class seems excluded from the contempary left, where it used to be left centre-stage.
That former one.
Again, because of the SJW types who attack cishet men and blame them for everything.

As for Islam, I'm not going to differentiate between any sect, it is all the enemy. see: "Reliance of the Traveller".

Presumably that applies to other religions too, then? What about Buddhist nationalists repressing people in SEA and Sri Lanka for example?
as for the rest of your shit, stop pretending to be/pandering to reactionary shit and you are fine

Pretty much just Islam. AFAICT The Burmese buddhists are peaceful people responding to an attempted Islamic conquest. Especially given the involvement of all those monks.

well, how is islamic repression essentially worse or even different from christian or indeed buddhist repression? the current rohingaya conflict in Burma is but one of buddhists repressing different religious groups

REEEEEEEE MUH IDPOL

hello sir, right this way please

t. Holla Forums

We used to make fun of leddit for this

No. If you try to act on those beliefs you will get the bullet.

You are a spooked fag

The current Rohingya conflict is about Muslims being terrorists, decapitating children, and making even fucking Buddhist monks angry.
That is a performance.

Unlike Christianity, Islam do not make a disctinction between temporal and spiritual power.
Unlike Judaism, Islam seeks to convert people.
Unlike Buddhism, Islam does not teach detachment from this world and peace.

Islam was created by a Warlord, a slaver and a pedophile.

I don't see how some people in the left can protect it. You can protect the innocents people who are victims of Islam, like you can say that not all Germans were nazis, but you can't protect that ideology.

You are stupid as shit my dude and you need to go back to spook town or whatever retarded hole you crawled out of.

so you're one of those faggots who buys into the idea that buddhism is the Religion of Peaceā„¢ uh

i doubt you have any knowledge of islamic dogmatism besides polgraphics

Fella I hate to break it to you but you have brain problems

Religions aren't "the same", their content is defined by historical material forces which means they're unlikely to be "the same" by default. To pretend Islam is worse by essence is foolish.

Your idea of buddhism (and religion(and ideology) in general) is very idealistic. Tell me, have you been to a country where buddhism is the mainstream religion? If so did you notice how different buddhism is there compared to the west?
Did you know that the current conservative-political turn in islam is largely a post-70s phenomenon rather than a historical constant?
I'm not defending Islam, I'm questioning why one would single it out of other religious belief systems.

Fun fact: the current body of Buddhist monks in Burma are the result of ruthless purges carried out by the military junta when the Buddhist clergy refused to carry out religious rites for the generals until democracy was restored. The generals just found it easier to kill everyone that opposed them and then packed the monasteries full of pro government lackeys.

that cat makes me peepee feel funny

test