If it is bad for my landlord to break into my apartment and kill me with a machete...

If it is bad for my landlord to break into my apartment and kill me with a machete, why is it okay for a woman to kill an infant that is occupying her uterus?

Dumb gorilla poster

The infant stage in human development refers to the ages of two months old to 1 year old. In other words, infants literally can't be in a mothers stomach.

Neither mothers nor landlords should exist.

gorillaposter, please present the list of things you have learned over your stay here?

That is the cutest thing. Gorillas are the best.

1: the landlord hasa choice to accept the guy to move in.
2: the landolrd won't have to pay all for of the food/clothes and everything else the the guy will consume 9 months after letting him move in.
3: abortion should be legal so gorillaposters like you wouldn't be this much of a fucking buren on society

We can make a special exception for you if you want.

wtf I love capitalism now

Gorillaposting

False flags. I'm the real Gorilla poster. Mods look at my post history and tell them!

Because the fetus is effectively parasitizing the mother rather than the mother parasitizing off the fetus.

By that logic, workers parasitize from their boss by asking for wages.

It's time to stop

Fertilization of an ovum violates the NAP and therefore the woman is within her rights to terminate the child at any time.

I am pro-life personally, so I would advice and maintain pro-life policy as well as give Sex education and free candoms

That being said, I would not ban abortion, I would just maintain pro-life policy

Neither are wrong, come at me.

What does a fetus do for the mother? The worker does stuff for the wage.

Gorillaposter contributes positively to the board. Fight me you faggots. Especially you, mod.

agree, he does raise some interesting question and it often leads to great discussions!

Reminder that legal life starts at the same time as biological life and anything else is horrifying Orwellian doublethink.