Untitled

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
THIS IS WHAT Holla Forums REALLY BELIEVES
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jojoh888?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=V6HAQfG3wbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really fail to see what's wrong with this.

I do cultural imperialism every time my headphones get pulled out by mistake at the gym

twitter.com/jojoh888?lang=en
the source

right wingers=sjw=isis=zionists

I got to use a chip instead of swiping anymore, fucking imperial scum

Tbf, if it's really loud enough to cover Brooklyn five times a day that seems like a lot for religious shit. I mean, I don't know if they have loud-ass churchbells there, though.

Do they do it over loud-ass speakers or some shit? Someone could probably file a noise complaint or something if it's really bothering people.

Guaranteed she's standing right next to a mosque. There is no way that's louder than a typical churchbell

THIS FLAGRANT CULTURAL IMPERIALISM MUST END!!!

It's not just us. Even normalfags are beginning to develop generic vague anti muslim hatred. The Jewish multicultural programming is no longer working.

Race war is coming(USER WAS REPROGRAMMED FOR THIS POST)

read

Are people actually upset about this? She's guaranteed standing right by the mosque. Would it be better if they used bells? Wouldn't be very Islamic to use bells.

Church bells and shitskin call to prayer are not interchangeable, so yes church bells would be better.

Yeah bro you sure showed us. Also long live israel

You forgot your argument

How so?

lol

I CAN'T CALMLY PRAY TO THE OLD GODS WITH THIS CATHOLIC RACKET GOING ON

Oh hey Varg, I heard you had gone leftist but I didn't realise that you started coming here now.

Read hoxha you idiot. What the fuck is this board today?

It's pretty big tbh

4u.
What did you bought?

The selected works of Enver Hoxha

I live in the BedStuy neighborhood in Brooklyn, not too far from the biggest mosque in the city. Didn't hear the call to prayer until I happened to be walking 2 blocks away. Now, the Hasidic call to be home by sundown on Fridays, THATS loud as fuck.

There should be limits as to how long it can be. I bet that's already the case and you can only hear it from two blocks away.
Muslims should have a call to prayer phone app

Or even better there should be no religion and no call for prayers oustide of your own fucking home

If you've ever lived near a mosque you'll know they're a massive pain in the ass.

ALLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHU AKBAAAAAAAR

At least church bells can sounds nice but this dude screaming shit is too much

Bruh, Isn't the place basically a shithole everywere you go?

This.

Also his take on religion was the best thing Hoxha ever did tbqh.

Man, this video reminds me of just how chronically triggered right-wingers are. A call to fucking prayer. That's it.

Say what you like, but I think it sounds nice and I'm an atheist.

It is in the places where everybody moved out without even bothering to sell their homes.

The communities on the outside are nice. Troy is pretty good and tbh the Christian Arab neighborhoods are pretty nice. Good food, lack of gangs, smart kids.

But a lot of the memes are true. Last time I was there I was there there was a housefire a block away from me because a homeless guy tried stsrting a fire in a crackhouse but it spread too far.

Tbh if you want to see fun go to Detroit. I was in line at a gas station there and in front of me was a fat chick with short shorts that said juicy and a neck tattoo that said Demarcus. It's a wild ride

Really boils he hazelnuts.

What an out of context video.
youtube.com/watch?v=V6HAQfG3wbY

Now that's a hot take

So "cultural imperialism" is when one building gets too loud of a speaker? Lmao conservatards really will trigger over anything

Nice numbers tovarish

I totally wasted it tbh, pretend I used it calling someone a fag

never forget

Remember that minaret referendum in Switzerland? I remember this pic disingenuously framing the minaret as higher than the church tower.

((perspective))

Considering how far the church is, the steeple looks higher by quite a bit.