Gay men turning to the far right in Germany

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/europe/germany-far-right-lgbt-support/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5qEmvL-D0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is ultimately why idpol is not sufficient for building a sustainable revolutionary or even reformist movement.

Given the failure of the left to address issues relating to unrestrained immigration and their refugee policy, this is hardly surprising tbh.

This isn't gay men turning to status quo establishment candidates, they are turning to a party whose stated agenda not at all pro-gay rights.

There's neoliberals masquerading as socdems, nothing more.

SPD certainly are, but what solutions are Die Linke offering on the subject? KPD? DKP? MLDP?

Gay are afraid of Muslims sthrowing them outta buildings and prefer being in the closet than being dead. It's a logical decision, even it's not a very rational one.

If gays now that they got their rights are gonna give up on the "left", will muslims do the same thing one day?

I mean, that's exactly what happened to Italian and Irish immigrants.

You had a generation or two of huge union activism, and then, "who cares, now we got Italian and Irish cops!"

Most first world gays are pretty bourgeois. Some Muslims will go full porky after immigrating but most will remain workers and will therefore stick with the left.

Who could've seen that coming?

Only once they're 51% of voters.(read hoxha, faggot)

Hmm

There was a documentary about gay fascists in modern Germany a few years ago. I haven't watched it but I've heard it's good. I can't remember the title.

A lot of guidos voted trump too

Muslims and immigrants don't stick to the left because they are workers tho

I know the guy you are responding to is Holla Forums but denying that islam is trash is reddit tier.
Read Hoxa breh

they seem to not care about gays persecuted in other parts of the world at all

how many levels of compensation is that

In order to stick with the left you have to actually be on the left in the first place.

Männer, Helden, schwule Nazis?

this happens everywhere in the West, and I also recall articles about this in the US and France, but it certainly was nowhere near a majority in any case when the dust settled.there are a decent amount of gay people who get persuaded by the argument that they need to ally with the far rightists to be protected from the actually reactionary immigrants (typically muslims, especially in Europe).

Let's be honest, no one actually gives a fuck about the oppression of people they know nothing about and will likely never encounter.
People just pretend they do for brownie points from their preferred political groups.

Is that image real?

Keep pretending that 90% of leftists and 99% of influential leftists don't think idpol is good.(>implying you're not idpol)

This is isn't anything new. Many of the og Nazis were gay.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J5qEmvL-D0w

thinking that all muslims have the same politics as US backed death squads is top idpol.

I don't think that you know the meaning of idpol dear reddit.
Obviously they don't have the same politics, not all of them. Take saudi arabia as an exampl… wait

Honestly, the cozying up to Muslims that leftists partake in is why I can't take much of what they say seriously.

Anti-imperialist islam is god tier. Sorry if it upsets your totally not imperialist sensibilities.

ok

We must support gays' struggle against Muslim imperialism

Shut the fuck up, you faggots basically want sharia for white people. Islam apologia is not leftism.

Are you implying that Muslims are anti-imperialists?
Islam is literally a religion of conquest.
Their prophet was a fucking glorified warchief.

I'm not even white, so I don't see how that would work.

WHOA

Homosexuality is bourgeois decadence

And just to clarify, my problem is mainly with Sunnis, Shias (at least in my experience) are much more civilized and are the Muslims that SHOULD be reached out to, as they've moved beyond the barbaric imperialism of Islam and embraced a more intellectual outlook.
And let's be honest, Shias are the real Muslims.

Rember afghanistan faggot, take off that flag

Please no pol tier buzzwords and homophobia justification through pseudo-leftist rhetoric

Yes.
This is the problem with race and gender in general, once you have an identity, enemies, pride in a group you instantly become what you despise. This is why we need to get rid of gender, and of race, because those as concepts will divide humans so long as they exist.

When you say “to confront and challenge reactionary positions” could you please give me some more detail.

germans are sick of their idpol infested country letting immigrants in amd allowing them to commit crimes, so they turn to the only political position that looks to fix this issue, whats the controversy?

This.

I think average western Muslims tend to be openly right of average gays already. Not just socially, economically as well. Maybe I'm wrong.

Really makes you think…

Also this tbh.

No you are not, Like the gay he's left only when it comes to gibs and racism.

The west is a mess and is in sharp decline. I don't blame them for not being terribly envious.

Mainly because the west abandoned their values in favor of profit and idpol.

Yeah so? It's still fucked. There's nothing to save now.
Your precious European culture you want to preserve died decades ago. It's over. Let it go.

Idiot. American idiot. There is still a lot to save. Greek statues are not everything, that's just Holla Forums retardation.

No there's nothing to save. Europe is just a more boring version of America.

Fucking american dog. You don't even know what countries are in europe shut the fuck up, disgusting cunt. The day when we will travel ban american from the continent will be the best fucking day

*allies with the West and accepts IMF loans*

The average alcholic slav is still smarter than the average american. Seriously, where do an american get the balls to tell shit to other people on this fucking board?

user please
the political side of islam has changed massively in the last 100 and again in the last 50 years
not in terms of theology (or maybe it has I don't know) but conceptions of state and how islam and politics fits together is completely different.

its culture more than its religion. there are over 50 different variety of islam under three main branches. Its more about culture than the doctrine, especially for Muslims. Comparing a Saudi to a Indonesian is like comparing a Evangelical Christian from Indiana, US to a Coptic Christian in Eritirea

All religion is shit, especially the Abrahamic ones. Am I anti-Semitic?

it's true though

No just don't be that way, THAT way (we all know what I'm talking about)

Someone answer me.

NO