historylink.org/File/7065
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenatchee_child_abuse_prosecutions
youtube.com/channel/UC66weWo4oo38YhwuBh61bPw/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posting american cops again
imgur.com/a/FxHc9

*teleports behind you*

Learn metric and join the family. You may always be an Ameritard but you can be a better Ameritard yfm.

Aggressive dumb ZOG Occupied Governmentbot scum.

that's nothing, watch this

It's really funny because "have more money" really is all the material incentive people usually look. It's the very basis of the American Dream. Sure, the odds of you getting rich are slim, but they're not zero! Any day now I'll own that boot.

Do these endless godless suburbs count?

>twitter.com/ancap_kid

why

We wuz white n shiet

Rarely has there ever been a group of people I wish so hard for death of than Uber execs

Aw, yes Chelan County, the ones who put a bunch of innocent people in prison during the Satanic Panic.

historylink.org/File/7065
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenatchee_child_abuse_prosecutions

youtube.com/channel/UC66weWo4oo38YhwuBh61bPw/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd

It gets worse.

Yes, what a distinctly white, northern European looking people.

That shit make commie blocks look good

AYO HOL UP
SO U B SAYIN
AYO SO U B SAYIN
SO U B INSINUATING
WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHEIT!?

IDK where the "commie blocks" meme comes from anyways, most countries built loads of ugly appartment blocks after WWII to deal with population increases. I guess you could call them socdem blocks, we don't really build them anymore while we could definitely use some.

What fucking DNA tests has he been reading?

made up ones that fits his disinformative narrative.

He's been DNA testing cosplayers and assuming it's just as good as the real thing

American suburbs were made to look good at the individual level. The nice 2 floor house, the porch with a bench where you drink a cold one in gentle summer sunsets, the white picket fence and all that jazz. The further back you pan you see the same thing repeated over and over with near-fractal repetitiveness and it gets almost disturbing.

Besides, America didn't have the housing deficit crisis that most of Europe had after the cataclysm that was WW2, and had the luxury to sprawl out.

wwwweeeeeeewwwww

soccer mom hot take

Least that boomer is literate, go join a trump normiebook group and you'll be infected with a huge dose of autism

Where does ifitweremyhome.come get its info from? I thought Cuba had a more similar average life span to the US. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy I also don't know how they compute the amount of money you have. Do they use the exchange rate or how to obtain the same commodity basket, and do they use the mean income or median or what?

WE WUZ CHINKS N SHEIT