Will the communist revolution allow me to murder my boss?

Will the communist revolution allow me to murder my boss?

hopeully

Maybe you murdering your boss will start the revolution!

Probably not tbh. There's a lot of bosses in the world and communism isn't about petty revenge or personal conflicts, it's about creating a more fair political-economic system. You won't have to deal with your boss under communism though OP! That's good, right?

The fact he feels the need to ask this question probably means his boss is an asshole who enjoys using his position to take his frustrations out on workers under him, and would probably be a counter-revolutionary.

will he at least be put in a labor camp, the fuckikng son of a bitch. Making me pay out of pocket for humiliating halloween costumes to wear to work the fucking cunt fuck

Expand on this please

Jesus Christ, what an asshole. Yeah, I think you could probably make an argument get him put on the list of people who need to die, user. But ideally you'd just never have to see him ever again, revenge isn't as satisfying as you'd think. Revenge doesn't fix the emotional pain of humiliation.

Since its halloween (Its actually nowhere close, but we have to sell a lot of halloween merch so we put it out months ahead of time) we all have a calender with specific dates on it, on said dates we need to dress in specific costumes. For example on such and such a date we have to dress as a pirate, or an 80s aerobics instructor, or whatever. Now, since most people don't have these clothes, they'll have to buy them, and sacrifice their own money and leisure time in order to get them. The real catch is: The most inexpensive place to get the clothes would be where I work. So I get to waste my time and money and make the corp richer in the process.

Oh, in addition to this, I work at minimum wage, as do all of my coworkers. Many of them work two full time jobs to make ends meet, or are on welfare, or are doing both. A very large chunk of them are pregnant women. Despite all this we're given very specific quotas to meet, which are very challenging, and if they're not met and you work to slow, you're gone. Nevermind the fact a lot of people working there can hardly get 4 hours sleep because of their other job/s

Jesus christ. Tell the other employees that they'll all refuse to buy the damn things.

The people I work with think they shouldn't get paid for the day if they forget to clock in :/

It's not murder.

Burn the place down

Wow. Do they just dislike you or are they really that fucking subservient?

Jesus Christ what kind of classcuckery is this

I don't know. They have an intense brand loyalty as well. A competitor opened up recently and they all can't stop shit talking it, and refuse to visit it.

People go off (paid) break and start working 5 minutes early for no reason. People show up and start working 30 minutes early, even though we can't clock in until less than 7 minutes remains before our start time, so they're doing 30 minutes of labor for free.

People die during revolutions. If you're quick and you're good you can murder him during the upheaval and get away with it.

its sounds they are just exploiting the opportunity that there are idiots like you who will keep working for them.

Not him
Yes, it is
The you're not taking revenge correctly

I'm personally not going to buy shit, if I get fired so be it, I have a safety net. I had to take this job, as I was unemployed for four months beforehand. Many of the workers are far from stupid. Many of them have criminal records and cannot find a job anywhere else.

Yes.

This is stupid. You people want to kill every McDonalds manager? That's insane. They don't even make enough to justify this irrational hate

fast food managers are practically proles themselves

I think he's asking his boss in particular rather than managers in general.

Gulag is indicated