What's up with the hero cult surrounding this guy? It's seriously creepy and annoying

What's up with the hero cult surrounding this guy? It's seriously creepy and annoying.

He's the new tech pope

Ellen Musk is very cool guy because makes car running on electricity drive self and makes VERY expensive underground train and wants to go to space. I work hard and I go to space because of Musk
Space is fucking COOL :D

Oh gee I wonder

I think it's an American thing. They always have these "captains of industry" and beat their dicks off just so they can distribute their milk amongst society.
See: Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison.

Corporate shilling

If only this fucker cared enough about humanity to let his workers unionize.

this

A special mix of fluorides the CIA put in in the ground water during the the 60's.
They created the mix as a psychic conductor that was activated by the light of television screens. It was meant to be a subtle hypnotic message creating support for the space race and conditioning people to believe the obviously faked moon-landing.
The drug worked as intended, but over the years some side effects have shown themselves, probably due to the increased time people spend in front of television and other screens.
The most curious side-effect is probably the mass hallucination of a man named Elon Musk. Mr. Musk appears different depending on each persons imagination, some experience him as a hero trying to save the world, others see him as a fraud or a villain. Still each manifestation has some similarities to the others, always appearing as a white male, and the head of a company that alternating deals in electric cars, space exploration, or vacuum tube trains.

He is a capitalist classcuck that brainwashes his workers into paying them little to make rockets while he takes the profit many of them even works for free for him he does this by saying that they are change bla bla bla and they have to work free for progres

I knew Holla Forums only needs a person to be successful at what they do in order to resent them, but this is a whole new level of incoherent paranoid anger. Holy fuck.

I fucking LOVE science XD

only if the thing they do successfully is owning the means of production. We don't resent successful musicians, athletes, scientists, novelists or any other group of creative people.

Thank you sir. Charge capacity bonus for your Tesla™ was prolonged for another month!

Usual American tycoon worship plus modern tech """genius""" worship plus lol-I'm-such-a-nerd science fetishism plus a shitload of marketing, both overt and covert.

Why is that post "incoherent and paranoid" but not the one before it talking about CIA poisoning the water and hypnotic TVs?

Teslas are unironically great cars. I would love to own one.

You know that the Tesla company can just brick the battery at anytime they want.

I don't really care for I have already become one with the botnet. I just want to move on from stinky gasoline already. Maybe by the time I can actually afford one there will be better competition on the market.

Keep slaving away cucky

I wouldnt mind having my vw beetle converted to bat power but I would still have a small reservoir of gasoline to have that classic smell

leftypol hates him for obvious reasons, but he's trying to get humanity off this blue planet which I think is good for the long term health of our species

love the smell of carcinogens in the morning

Not really, putting whitey on the moon is his focus because his company is commercial.

my flag is unironic, so that's all just dandy

How cute

commercial companies only like white people?