How will Fascism aesthetically take form in the 21st century? In the 20th century you had orthodox Italian Fascism...

How will Fascism aesthetically take form in the 21st century? In the 20th century you had orthodox Italian Fascism, German racial Fascism, Romanian Clerical Fascism etc..

Or maybe, this question is misleading and that Fascism will never find its place in the 21st century at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonreview.net/world/g-m-tamás-post-fascism.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Will America's hypothetical Fascism take form of the ,,freedom-loving, gun-toting, bible-thumbing american''?

Simple, states constructed around soft power: see Putin's Russia.

It would be a corporate fascism, in form of corporations in burgerland becoming more powerful than some small nation-states, thus it generates globalization in form of nation-states forming unions like EU voluntarily to maintain bargaining power over multinational corporations.

This is all pretty meaningless though, I would predict that somewhere by the second half of 21th century, China would take over as the new capital of finance and technological progress, and Asia would at that point have bigger and wealthier markets than the west too, so it wouldn't matter if US suddenly decided not to buy because "China is a currency manipulator" or some shit.

Probably civic-nationalist fascism. Racially and sexually inclusive as to not upset the Democrats.

You mean Stalinism?

Italians are turning fash so you needn't fret about a lack of style.
Expect the American fash to look like they were dressed by their mums for a while yet though.

How many dimensions of chess are we playing on?

That pic is meant to mock smashies but it looks comfy instead. If I wasn't a wageslave, I'd LARP as a smashie for the rest of my life.

Expect it to be highly commercialized like moonman

Burger-fascism will be the school bully who thinks everyone is afraid of them but not really.

Non-burger fascism will be that but slightly better dressed and somewhat coherent politically.

Don’t expect fascism of the 21st century to call it’s self fascism. Expect it to call it’s self by a different label, like centralized republicanism, or alternative libertarianism. Or maybe alternative right, yeah that has a good ring to is.

It won't: bostonreview.net/world/g-m-tamás-post-fascism.

Or anti-fascism.

great pic bro so true

A theocratic militant group that bases it's law on sandpeople morals is obviously the same as angry kids lighting trashcans on fire

Fascism will look like fat neckbeards with kekistan flags

Antifa aren't saints, but comparing them to a brutal theocratic dictatorship is legitimately 100% smooth-brain-tier dumbassery

It's like saying the stomach flu is the same as fucking ebola

Ancap. Its a lot more dangerous than fascism because it can be achieved with gradualism. By government services being privatised this also enables the new idelogy to grow in paralell with our current state before its able to displace it.

They've been pushing this ideology for decades, shrinking government down to the size of drowning it in a bathtub and starve the beast.

Anti-Kufir Action.

This tbqh.

Women's legion of death 2.0 when?

What is that soldier from? Also the 2nd flag is too Dixie. I'd like a Stalinist version of the 1st flag.

Probably Nazbol really. Their girls literally LARP as blackshirts.

do i need to remind you of the famous quotes saying it will call itself antifascism?

It will rely on the most advanced, high-tech, and sterile-looking technologies : 3D, VR, CGI, and anime style.
Don't make any mistake, reactionary Christian VR games are coming.

Painfully unfunny image