Help Destroying Holla Forums Narrative

Holla Forums is currently trying to steal veganism and make it part of their mythos in an attempt to prove that they are morally superior. I want to end this bullshit right the fuck now. The Nazis were not vegans, and they weren't vegetarians, it's Nazi bullshit and it isn't true. Here's a picture of German soldiers executing a pig. I'm sure we can find more examples of Nazi animal abuse. Please post any pictures you can find here so we can shut down this narrative

We need to be more pro-active on this front. I've seen way to many Holla Forumstards talking about how white people love animals and how only Aryans have compassion for animals. Absolute trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TqyKsnQD38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weren't vegans the lowliest of cucks and the only way to fight the Jews is to eat nothing but meat, eggs, fish and tuber vegetables?

1) Fuck off liberal trash, veganism isn't leftist.
2) If nazis try to claim veganism as their own they'll just look rediculous in the eyes of a public that mocks vegans.
3) Internet fights like this are why political radicalism won't amount to anything in our lifetime.

Holla Forums pls go

Op, look at the hat… those are Russians.

Dare I say it, but has OP found one of the rare pictures of Stalin murdering the entirety of a villages livestock?

Fucking hell…

this may finally be the end of the hacker known as leftypaul

Veganism is actually totally compatible with communism, it's far better for the environment and is more efficient. Just look at trophic levels, why get second hand nutrients instead of going straight to the source?

It's a fucking diet you tube, it's compatible with any economic system.

It's actually a philosophy. Not a diet. Vegans don't wear leather or use products that were tested on animals either.

Yeah man, save the cows.

Let 'em have it.

Cows aren't smart, but they can suffer, and that alone makes them worthy of moral consideration.

I'm pro killing all the cows and putting a halt to the meat industry. Vegans I've proposed this to did not like it.

How would you kill them? That's the question. I'm vegan and I'd be okay with euthnaization of 99% of cows, because they're bad for the environment. But it would have to be done ethically. Pigs on the other hand are smarter than dogs and nearly at the same level as dolphins, they shouldn't be harmed and in my opinion should be integrated into society as service animals.

I assume that one of the ways already devised for killing them for consumption is the most humane, so that. It's most likely going to be achieved through the invention of in vitro meat and they'll just be slaughtered in the cheapest most accessible option. The real tragedy is they probably won't be distributed to locals as food due to transport costs and will be liquidated completely with the factory, or worse yet, they won't be slaughtered and instead sold to unwitting locals who don't realise their investment is about to tank.
My big gripe is largely with the cows farting the whole place up, I would like it if that stopped. What pisses me off is McDonalds was one of the worst offenders - chopping down the Amazon and swapping the trees out for fucking cattle. Now that they've got their farmland and cut all the trees down it's "Oh, we replace the trees we cut down!". It doesn't count if you take the pledge after you've chopped down a sizable chunk of the rainforest you utter fucking cunts. I hope the McStrike fucking fleeces them.

But McDonalds is a progressive corporation, POC love them!

lel, vegan proving that he doesn't know anything about animals again. Cows are intelligent and tasty animals.

Kill yourself.

How about no. There are better fights to pick, for example criticising government response to hurricanes and promoting leftism by organising help for the worker victims.

Best way of destroying narratives is to not mention them in your own narrative.

I made an audible noise of disgust at the second one. Jesus Christ.

There has to be more to life than this, this is a recipe for universal euthanasia. Leftism =/= harm principle. The valuing of freedom and revolt is what defines leftism.

this is some dumbass shit to care about

suffering has nothing to do with ethics, freedom does. action is ethically wrong when it is an act of violence, action is not wrong when it does not infringe upon freedom of action, and no lolberts it does not mean voluntary servitude is ok, that means that no matter what you say if you limit others actions you're in the wrong.

This is a shit meme, fam.

hawt.

none of the philosophers advocated genocide, unless you count sam harris as a philosopher. wasn't Russel a humanist?

Good. Go to starving people and tell them about how eating meat is murder. Pussy soy boy liberal cunt

Imagine holding an ideology so universally reviled that the only way to stay relevant is to try and co-opt fucking veganism WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY FIND VEGANS ANNOYING.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TqyKsnQD38

But german nazis actually where cutting edge of animal rights, and a lot of them where vegetarians. Surely focusing on their human victims will be a better option than engaging them in a debate about the history of animal rights? In my opinion their high regard for animal welfare only accentuates the vileness of their complete disregard for human suffering. Jew's, russians and gypsies where quite literary worth less than animals to them.

porky probably deserved it.

nobody except Holla Forums themselves think their supposed psyops are anything other than cringy losers trying to feel important

This

I can't wait to throw speciciests like you in the gulag.

Holla Forums pls go

Wouldn't it be better for us to allow them to proceed and discredit themselves further?

I know this is a false flag topic but I don't care, vegan/vegetarianism is still morally superior. Niggas wanna be liberated from porky because it's wrong for the weak to fear the strong then roll on over to get a cheeseburger. Smh.

Holla Forums is displeasing to Stirner.

Shut up moralfag. There’s nothing wrong with killing nonhuman animals.

Good, let them become meat is murder fags and get lifstylists to join them. I'll be eating tasty protein for my gains instead.

When you get slaughtered by Zuccbots to reduce pressure on resources for the rich you'll deserve it

Holla Forums becoming soy boys. lmao

i support this

Come on you know you want it.

Not on my watch.

Wew

smh

this.

Holla Forums pls fuk off, the only ones who care about wanting everyone to just eat meat only is you faggots, you fags rant about vegetarianism and shit on anything that's not only eating meat before in your shitty board.