‘King of slackers’: Fury after Macron brands labor reforms opponents ‘lazy’ ahead of mass protests

rt.com/news/402964-macron-lazy-labor-protests/

Is he right?

King of Boomers

Was Macron more right wing than Le pen?

What's great is that he probably isn't and Le Pen was probably boasting out of her ass on things she never thought would be implemented under her anyways.

There is no good end.

Power of neo-liberal radical centrism my friend

neolib technocrat shillbot makes the working class suffer episode no.100,093,237,339,128,617,827,641,874,912,847,6871,56,152,718,076,825,984,461,987

We should have supported Le Pen tbqh.

She would have fucked the working class similarly. Rose colored glasses mistake a politician for anything more than a politician.

holy fuck can we guillotine this wannabe napoleon shit already?

those protests are going to be epic
I hope epic enough to cause some real grief to the Macron government

The current far right doesn't seem to have much more gas left in them. Neoliberalism is still standing out of sheer cultural hegemony. TINA and whatnot.

Sacre bleu, 27 hours a week is way too many!! #FightFor25

main opposition in France right now is coming from Melenchton and his followers. The far right is fractured and ineffectual.

There was a third option, you know.

Le Pen was the third option, the second option was spoil ballot.

Height of Fascism, just like The Golden Age of Islam, was never real. It was a movement of useful idiots to fight against the rise of Commies. The last ditch effort of the monarchies and capitalists.

Do you think they have any idea what is coming?

But he doesn't hate brown people so he's left wing! That's what politics is about, right?

Capitalist states were villains that did the right thing for the wrong reason.

Zizek was right again!

Oh this is going to be good.

Where's the left-liberal unity now?

This is why runoff elections are shit. When is France going to level up to approval voting?

I think you mean "level up to Vanguard Party".

Admittedly still stronger than far right unity in France rn

hear hear

What's the connection between Althusser and Bookchin?

This video is still so surreal

Also this was the largest rally of the campaign, like 60-70k.

They say the Red left was dead: oh no, we're coming buckos.

I fully expect Mélenchon to lead the Red Front coup on the eve of the 2022 election

alors cette manif

When will the French realize they need to return to their roots?

He isn't exactly ideal, neither is Merkel (which is why, big surprise, I'm not gonna vote conservative later this month.)

Still, they're the last, best, actually halfway functional hope for Europe. As soon as they're done stabilising, though, they need to be removed.

Stabilizing what? Profitability?

Yes. Liberals are the lesser evil of course!

memesters are tired of Bookchin now Althusser is the meme queen until the next meme prom so to speak

Always wanted to know what it looks like up close.

The Far Right in W-Europe is experiencing a serious recession - at least the established parties. They've been wiped out in the low countries, can't gain ground in Germany, and don't have any meaningful presence in Spain. In France, the FN is very much hitting a ceiling. Absent a new migration crisis, which the centrists are now very conscious of, they won't make a comeback I don't think. There is a real opening for an old left Corbyn-like revival continent wide.

Stabilising the political situation that arises when a bunch of far-right lunatics receive unexpected assistance from Allah.

Unironically they are.
Economic liberals aren't a threat at least here in Germany, social liberals are acceptable even though they don't go far enough, conservatives are the problem.

Boy howdy are you wrong.

If enough surrounding nations put pressure on Germany and gridlock the EU and separate more if their demands aren't met

The EU has a chance to actually face some severe lasting damage on account of Germany's stubbornness and the stubbornness of its own electorate. It seems impossible, but it is possible. Germany, ironically, is doing more to harm the EU on its current political path, externally and internally, then any of its surrounding states.

People outside can only take Germany's conservatism for so long.

I'm not, they barely break 10% in polling. Absent a sudden massive change, dead in the water.

yet again Germany is intent on destroying Europe, and yet again it's up to either France or Britain to stop them

the eternal kraut truly never rests

Thing is, they're loud. They're present and people have strong opinions about them.

Because the far left has been more or less accepted in Germany for so long these guys get way more attention, and if Merkel wins this election (>implying she can lose) they're going to profit from it a whole lot more than the left will.
Bad enough that they're going to be occupying seats in Berlin, anyway.

Melenchon faggot

Wasn't on the ballot.

lol if you think this will ever be stabilized
they'll drag it out for as long as possible so they can trot it out come election time and say "vote for me and I'll stabilize things!" and then they'll just add more fuel to the fire with…wait for it…liberalism

We are reaching implication levels that shouldn't be possible

I hate this meme. Le Pen is the daughter of a former general in Algeria charged with repressing dissidents and lived in an aristocratic mansion for most of her life. She's the royal, blood porky to Macron's bourg, neolib porky.

Everyone gave you hate but the thing is Le Pen would have never said what Macron did.

Fuck Macron.

How so?

Unironically loving this guy. He's going to wipe out his voter's rights one by one and they deserve it.
t. retard who fall for the Le Pen meme and voted for her

Can we have a new Robespierre to "deal" with this new Napoleon wanna be and his neo-con/lib lackeys