Civil Rights

What is a good country where you don't have to worry about civil rights violations?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/880191281498120193
youtu.be/zkYCf4h5XgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

My civil rights are violated with capitalism, so maybe Cuba

Such as like here in the U.S. I feel like groups are trying to set me up constantly, and I feel like the police are in on it, like they are being bribed as though they are in on an operation to set up innocent U.S. Citizens.

It's like I feel most cops and other people in government like African Americans in government and white republicans (male violence?) are like the average serial killers or degenerates who prove themselves completely lacking of any sort of decency, considering their position in society.

It's like our society singles people out, people who they choose to single out for harassment and profiling and trying to ensure some people suffer or are treated as sub-human in an illusory society claiming to protect civil liberties.

I would say that subjecting citizens to social engineering research and various sorts of social experiments and social organized harassment campaigns are treating them as sub-human.

Keywords: "Gangstalking", "Targeted Individual"

There is LGBT profiling, extortion from decent members of the proletariat who do have the opportunity to make a living for themselves.

In my opinion what I experience in the U.S. where I was born is a bunch of rubbish. I don't know if it is foreign interference in the lives of U.S. citizens or what, it doesn't make sense for a nation to pull a bunch of shite on their own citizens.

there's no such thing as civil rights

Costa Rica is pretty chill

In the auld U.S. of A. we believe differently.

Our government says so and so does 200+ years of history.

Sure, just go wherever the most conservative government is

What the fuck is Julian Assange? Libertarian? Anarchists? Nazbol?

Requesting proof that Julian Assange said that.

anarcho-autism

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/880191281498120193

That quote is quite obviously bait and disinformation.

I'm not sure what you mean. As in Assange didn't really post it or…?

It's obviously factually incorrect, not even trying to sound factually correct so it is obviously there for the sake of trolling or bait.

Regarding Assange, if it were an actual quote we'd be able to google it for ourselves, which we cannot. Furthermore he wouldn't say something so ridicurous.

What? I gave you the twitter link to him saying that in and a google search of "assange conservative human rights" produces the link as the first result, as seen in pic related. Are you trolling me?

youtu.be/zkYCf4h5XgE

Communism didn't exist until at least the freakin' middle of the 1800's.

Perhaps this is an attempt to derail this thread.

Hey man you asked me to verify and I did, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. We can talk about something else if you want no problem

I don't use Twitter, it's a bullsh*t site for bulls*tters.

What else is new?

bullsh*tter*

HEY MAN don't derail my glorious and virtuous thread in defense of glorious human liberty with bullsh*t.

Denial over what? It's just one guy in denial that Assange could be that much of a retard but that's not really on communism it's more on Assange for being that intense of a retard

Yo

I'm vibin' right now, don't kill my buzz Holla Forums I think I just won some battles with this hot French girl I met online

Hes not wrong hes just not being specific.

I'm just saying like yeah, man….in the U.S. if you aren't d*ck-riding some white republicans i think they are just out to do you wrong….like they don't even take your civil liberties seriously…..they are just out to gangstalk you and get what they can get out of the white Catholics it seems….

That appears to have been my experience….they get between me and God and try to violate my holy relationship with God, It's absolutely a crime

How do they ever expect to run a decent nation ever again since we've entered this age of technological B.S. and high-profile targeting, agenda-pushing rubbish

What about Adam Smith's rights, or the "natural rights of man" or the rights declared at the 1st continental congress???????

the rights which were most certainly a big part of the French revolution

Rights concerning international law which were the direct result of European colonialism?

That quote is bonkers

Most people (on Reddit) seem to agree that Assange tweeted it perhaps a bit impulsively, but I'm not one to hate on anybody

I am most certainly not one to hate on Julian assange

The primary won

a lot of classic liberal rights are re: the right of a man to own himself or his labor. A "free" man is a laborer who may choose whom to sell his labor to. Its the freedom to pick your master.

The French and American revolutions were about how any man can become king through work not just divine right.

They only gave rights to property owners, landless were not guaranteed rights. People like Adam Smith essentially believed that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" was real and with the freedom to sell your labor to a master a determined man could build his own empire.

The implicit meaning here is that men who do not build their own empires do it by choice and are tacitly giving up their human rights by not striving to obtain property in an inherently fair and just system.

On paper the natural rights of man might suggest that man has a right to life but that right to life is dependent on labor for others if he has no property of his own. If a man has a right to life and is starving but takes an apple that was grown, not by another man, but by the rain and sun, that man can be imprisoned for violating anothers right to "property".

"Human Rights" are window dressing to suggest to the average individual that the playing field is fair and everyone has an equal opportunity to obtain property.

Thus "Positive rights are a classical liberal invention designed to protect property rights of the landed from commoners". Its a distraction from the negative right of all men to property, ie common ownership of the MoP.