Okay i'll be honest: i can't understand the "american free speech"

Okay i'll be honest: i can't understand the "american free speech"
How is calling for genoicide, attempting to form a retarded theocracy or being so fucking dishonest to call Martin Luther King a "communist" free speech?
I've always considered free speech just as freedom of press, as in the people criticizing the state, but everytime i discuss something with someone from the US, they bring up this weird definition of free speech which i can't really understand.
Bullying some autistic kids on the internet and putting recording everything in a website it's supposed to be free speech? (es: encylopedia dramamtica)
Someone from burgerland please explain this shit

The belief is : rational free speech defeats irrational free speech.

So far it has worked.

We have extremely loose libel laws and what constitutes fighting words/incitement is also rather loose. In the latter case you're free to teach an ideology that advocates violences as long as it does not lead to immediate harm. When it comes to religion you can believe anything you want and use that as a cover to say anything you want not that you really need it

The laws dont really prohibit hate speech but there is such a thing as a hate crime.

Im either a brainlet or this is just too confusing, but i really can't understand what is this even supposed to mean

You can teach that you should shoot anyone who disagrees with you. You can't say that we should go blow up the strip mall on september 6th at 3 pm.

Free speech is a codeword for bourgeois subversion

In more accurate terms: You're allowed to advocate for the principle of using violence in such and such way, but you can't use it to actually plan out violence

oh boy this fucking thread again

Yeah keep putting words that i never said in my mouth you cunt
Did i ever said that i hate the US or american citizens?
I just asked a question, because everyone keeps bringing this shit up; i've never even saw a thread about "free speech" here on Holla Forums.

It's not about freedom nigga, it's about soft social control. Make sure there's no a priori censorship, and you get a lot of legitimacy. More importantly, it lets the gulag fodder expose themselves. Sure, you can't just institute a posteriori censorship on them because it would make it all pointless. The trick is in connecting the fodder to whatever other crimes you can pin on them that don't violate his civil rights, and push his shit in on those charges. That's (mostly) how the American police forces supress dissent, and I can safely say it has worked much better (from Porky's POV, obviously) in the long run than overt oppression.

You mentioned "american free speech", and there are threads every week or two that basically amount to OP trying to get everybody to agree that free expression is bad. There has also been a strong uptick in anti-Burger posts over the past couple months or so. If I'm mistaken in my assumption that you're one of the anti-freeze peach fags, I apologise, but I think mine was a mistake most people could've made easily.

I dont even know what the fuck is "free speech" supposed to be for your guys, how can i be against it?
Also, freedom of expression is good, but i dont see the point of keeping it during the lower stages of transitional stage; it's something that can be easily manipulated from the outside, and countries like NK would have collapsed due to it.

Free speech is about being able to say anything you want.

That's about it.

Legally you can say anything you want barring slander, calls to specfic violence, fire in a crowded theater, etc. This is often used as a defense by reactionaries and other cretins to shout about killing niggers or trashing some teenage tranny or bullying some fat fuck or to otherwise be an awful person.

Do you want them to have more excuses to arrest leftists?

What fucking part of "free" don't you understand? The one thing burgerland ever got right.

Im starting to understand why burgerland it's filled with fucked up people now

belief that lie repeated 1000 times becomes truth is innacurate, because if so bullshit would accumulate overtime, and not many people nowadays believe that sun moves around the earth or that power comes from divine right

lie loses power every time it is repeated, it has an expiration date

do you seriously believe that advocating communism wouldn't be among the first things to be outlawed?

Half the time it's not even about actual free speech, it's about wanting people forced to listen to them.

Germany had tons of censorship laws before Hiter came to power.

Just saiyan.