Quit heavy drinking

wut do

Teach leftcoms a lesson

I recommend reading for your personal enjoyment rather than trying to accomplish anything.

Start lifting.

Teach me

What's holding you back?

im proud of you
feel accomplished now?

I can't focus for that long and after around 3 hours of reading my eyes have a hard time focusing and it feels like I can no longer see past my nose.

Check up with your optometrist.

I don't have one

Start smoking and restart drinking,

That's the problem, really. Since a very young age I started developing an unconscious strategy of self-sabotage part of which is being terrified from receiving compliments and attempting to avoid them at all cost. For me an "I'm proud of you" or a "you did good" rings like an epitaph, they are words carrying a sense of finality ("you tried your best and now it's done") against which I obstinately rebel to the point I lose all hope for gaining satisfaction.

Isn't that the exact opposite of competitive behavior?

Isn't being competitive wanting to be the best of something? Like the opposite of being a conformist about your current skill or knowledge level.

Yeah, because chasing personal enjoyment will definitely not get you wasting countless hours watching TV shows and playing videogame.

Also, why are you recommending shit? Stop acting like you have some type of insight into humanity because you read one psychology book and decided to try this stupid persona in this board.

not him, but find out how long you can focus, (for me it's 35-40 minutes), take a short break and walk around 10-15 minutes, and start again. Don't use the Internet or your phone while reading.

keep reading, start lifting, join leftist groups and make them better than the shitholes they most likely are right now, failing this, form new leftist groups

post ur notes

maybe he personally enjoys it?