We all know that conservatives are vindictive...

We all know that conservatives are vindictive, ugly losers who vent their social and sexual frustrations through authoritarianism and racism. Because they're worthless, awkward fucks who never made friends in high school they need to think they're better than somebody else or they need to ban all the fun stuff they're too unpopular to do, like weed, drugs, sex, etc.

My question is, should we have a eugenics program for these people? Ugly or shy people who all too often become Nazis, Ancraps, or other reactionary garbage.

I think most people here would agree there's nothing wrong with eugenics.

Eugenics is a quack science of morons who don't know shit about genetics, like OP

What's wrong with being shy?

>>>Holla Forums

Shy people get bullied, don't make friends, etc. Loners become right wingers.

nope, typical conservative is a vindictive thug that was bullying everyone around him all his life to avoid that creeping feeling of being powerless and ignorant

tbh I agree with him.

Autistic misfits DO become image board reactionaries, and why would you like them anyways.

and that's rubbish

I'm a somewhat loner and a virgin and yet here I am as a communist.

Great fucking job moron

We should have a eugenics program for americans

i have never met or heard about a right wing loner, ancraps/nazis are always those wacky cool dudes that everyone likes

No it's not. Think of all the racist /r9k/ shitheads

You're an exception

i go outside, and don't make up my mind based on imageboard stereotypes

No kill yourself

I hope this is Holla Forums and someone who sincerely considers them a leftist isn't posting this but I wouldn't be surprised at all

no it's not

lol

90% of modern conservatism is sheer bitterness

Fuck you

please leave us virgin sadboi lefties alone we're comerades too

Yeah so you meet people who are outside

Most reactionaries never leave their mother's basements

/r9k/ is a special kind of social reject that was bred from the mixture of that social rejection, board culture and time spent on said board, correlation does not equal causation.

TIME FOR NAZBOL

I told you what causes it though

They're envious of people doing fun stuff so they ban fun (authoritarianism) and they need to feel better than people because nobody likes them (racism, sexism, homophobia).

If losers gravitate towards right wing ideas, we're doing something wrong

No we aren't

They know that if they weren't valued for being white and male they would be worthless. They're lumpen anyways

Why would I be projecting onto right wing losers when I'm an anarchist? Are you retarded?