What made you become /infantile/? For me...

What made you become /infantile/? For me, the turning point was when I noticed many self proclaimed Marxists understanding nothing of what actually Marx wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IuGFENkiVNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to be a terrible thread.

Why would you care what Marx wanted? Sounds pretty spooky, user.

It's not just about what Marx wanted. This is also about the denial of the implicit class system still present under ML.

You didn't answer the question.

Because communism > tankie succdem.

The twentieth time my tankie friend started sperging out about North Korea and how great it is.

i originally got into communism for the smug and noticed leftcoms to be the most smug

MLs are better read than left coms and more importantly actually had revolutions

Hot take right here

"Marxist" is a fucking meaningless term at this point, just like "feminist" because the core of the idea is too vague and too many different people have put forward their own interpretation as gospel truth.

it's the other way around

All revolutions start out leftcom, though.

No.

What did Marx want that these self-proclaimed Marxists don't understand?

You have angered the leftcom gods.

Name one that didn't.

Why don't you use the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism right now then and birth in a revolution for us,

literally dont know what materialism is

He's not saying anything inconsistent with materialism. Ideologies give form and expression to class movements, class movements make revolution.

The fucking tankies here.

youtu.be/IuGFENkiVNo

When I read marx.

The leftcom is immunized against all dangers: one may call him infantile, sectarian, lazy, smug, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him illiterate and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

we might be witnessing the saddest form of political agitation ever created

30% of this board is leftcom. This was confirmed by a poll yesterday.

and like 20% are nazis and another 20% are nazbols

The same 30% that was into Bookchin a while ago, and Stirner before. The dumbasses who let the most parroted meme shape their political worldview.

Bookchin never got this big.

Why do leftcoms think they are more well read? They consistently lose debates here and are irrelevant in the real world.

Gulaging dissidents isn't winning a debate you dumb tankie.

marxist leninism/tankie is only the mirror of production like baudrillard said

most popular movements even today are ML though brainlet

So? Liberalism is one of the most popular political movement right now. Does that make them right?

ML is popular because it works. What leftcom revolutions have there been?

[citation needed] and
I'd be happy with this if it actually showed to make a kind of tangible progress towards capital's sublation, but ML has never done anything but create Taylorist capitalism with local characteristics.