Hey Holla Forums, I got hit up by a major media outlet asking if I'd do an interview about anarchy/antifa

Hey Holla Forums, I got hit up by a major media outlet asking if I'd do an interview about anarchy/antifa.

* What ideas should I give a platform to?
* Should I talk shit about idpol?
* Repping Posada : cool or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpARfCr-CFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do it they will twist your words and make up things to make you sound worse.

Posadas, SHIT

The Overton window is moving

i'd tell you not to do it but you're an attention depraved anarkiddie so go ahead and shoot yourself in the face by going on tv and explaining why mindless violence will create more class consciousness instead of more reactionaries

which cunt?

Probably should mention the violence that brought liberalism into being.

Shit talk idpol, and for fucks sake don't mention Posadas, go with Stirner if you need to do memes.

Talk about Marxism if you can, link it back to the super rich, automation, hip things like that.
If the opportunity presents itself. Preferably to lump it in with white idpol and so on.
2deep4 normies, start with something easy like collective blood transfusions.

Don't actually do this. People need to understand that today's anti-capitalists are honest anarchists, not power hungry authoritarians.

Tell them to google bookchin

>>>/suicide/

what the fuck are you even doing on this board? Fucking liberal, bet you voted for her

Assblasted tankies spotted

>>>/suicide/

Holla Forums tier response from red-brown allience mustache man, what a surprise.

We are anarchists though, not Marxists.

The sooner leftists learn to shrug this off the better. Getting people to believe this nonsense has blinded them to an actual critical look at the successes of the Soviet experiment and what it could mean for our present situation.

That's not an excuse to be a Idpoler idiot

???

The only person talking about idpol here is you.

You are not supposed to hate him, but if you are going to talk publicly about a controversial group you are not going to make you situation worse by associating it with a stereotype that reinforces misconceptions about it, especially when the vast majority of antifa participants are in fact anarchists and not Marxists.

Jesus, but siding with antifa doesn't reinforces the stereotype of the crusty liberal hilary supporter who exist only to trigger rightist whitout reading a fucking book in the meantime? I'd rather spread marxism and be called a baby killer fuck than being a good for nothing reactionary smashie who only creates more aut rightist by the day

Antifascism and collectivism. Point out how the fascist movement is a result of the economic conditions worsening, how its capitalism in decay.
Dont explicitly equate them, but say that the only way to stop fascism is to have a movement that empowers the workers and betters their economic position regardless of race.
No

This. OP is going to be asked about anarchism since people probably don't know what it is, or think it means chaos and destruction. There is absolutely no reason for him to bring up Karl fucking Marx, especially since people don't associate him with anarchism, but with all the misery and death spread by the Soviet Union.
t. marxist and anarchist

Come to think of it, you are right. I don't want Marx tainted by people associating them with smashies.

ayyy. This board happened to be more radical months ago

Always the voice of reason, you are right

Anarchism since that's what they will be asking you about. Don't start dropping Marx or going on about how akshully Stalin dindu nuffin and the USSR doubled GDP in a conversation about anarchism. Look through pic related, particularly communism and insurrectionism.
If it comes up, but don't shove it in.
Repping any memes would be bad.

Literally tankie logic

That won't have any repercussions for our image at all OP, go for it.

Nope, I just don't fall for the american propaganda

Do you even know what thread you are posting in? Read the opening post again, retard.

I think we can win over the millenials with this one

OP here! Ok, valid reasons for not bringing up Marx; google bookchin is a great meme, maybe Stirner.

Great response.

This^
(OP)
OP, shit-talk idpol. Talk about how we have much bigger priorities (medicine for people, global warming, no topsoil by 2070, 8 people have as much wealth as bottom ~3.6 trillion, etc). Don't downplay the struggles of others, but ignore it and talk about how there are big issues which can only be solved by getting rid of capitalism, and how all else is secondary to this.
Let's think of some expected questions and answers:
I'm an anarchist
Anarchists don't want chaos. The word anarchy comes from greek "without rulers", which is not the same as "without rules"
We want to rebuild society around face to face decision making, confederation of free associations, and production for human use.
This means getting rid of big government and replacing it with face to face assemblies, putting the police under the control of the people directly, workers run their workplaces together, and production is carried out on the basis of need - if someone takes a good from a stock because they need it, then it's tallied up that another needs to be produced.
We don't believe in state ownership. We believe in workers managing their own work without a boss and making decisions together
There are already large cooperatives such as Mondragon in northern Spain and the Evergreen cooperatives in America. They can't reach the size of large corporations because the bankers can't control them, but they're productively more efficient.
No, we support the freedom and wellbeing of all people. We're all humans.
Hating people based on arbitrary qualities isn't compatible with the core leftwing values of freedom, equality, and brotherhood.
We don't believe in state control. We believe in people running their own affairs.

Calling for people to hate America and big butts will also create salt-right material fam

I think he's a bot or just terminally braindead. He has this idea of "Americans" as an identity in his head and opposes this to the identity of "oppressed foreign people".

Don't be fucking retarded. DO NOT DO THIS, OP. Remember how cringy it was when Hillary's campaign tried to force memes?
Millenials want answers a la Bernie Sanders (material solutions to their material problems), not memes. If we need memes, people will make them for us when we're better known. We don't need memes right now. We need a platform.

This is probably not a bad idea. Also throw a Bernie theme in there for good measure.
seriously, do

You should emphasize that anarchism / communism is about extending democracy to the workplace.

Not him but actually most of the actual far/alt right hates America, most patriotards are conservatives or alt lite.
youtube.com/watch?v=DpARfCr-CFQ

Shill for coops.

To add to this, secretly record the interview and upload it if they manipulate it in any way.

Remain civil, deliver arguments clearly and calmly, and don't mention Posadas. If we can give Anarchism a rational face (as opposed to the media's demonization of Anarchy), it would be a major step forward.

Fucking americans. Hope they never come to europe

More like Soviet laboratory fire, tbh

t. brainlet

>>>/suicide/
>>>/plebbit/