Is "Identity" an Euphemism for "Race"? or: How the Far-Right Waged the Semantic War

slate.fr/story/149658/version-lisse-mot-race-extreme-droite

Sadly, the article is only available in French. Here, I'll translate the juiciest bits:

Go back to Holla Forums.

feels>reals strikes again

Let's think a bit for a second, if race denial and evolution denial is the rational reality, then how come you cannot question it without getting persecuted? Wouldn't it be much easier to just debunk racists and prove that the previous 50 000 of evolution resulted in utterly identical brains? Could it be that people don't do that because race realists are right and they are not?

Scientific racism is not real. Get over it and stop derailing every last fucking thread even remotely connected to the subject.

Is that so? Did human brains stopped evolving 50 000 years ago? Did the mix with neanderthals which is exclusive to non-Africans not matter to evolution?

So, we can have different heights, bone thickness, facial shape, blood type, immunologic systems, ear waxes, hair type and color, and dozens of other different traits evolve differently, but nothing inside the brain could be touched in 50 000 of evolution?

I mean, if human brains evolved identically while being in parallel for 50 000 years, then that's quite extraordinary. What would be the explanation for this?

Race doesn't exist. You can have smart whites and smart blacks.
Go get fucking de-spooked.

How come race doesn't exist? I evolution a spook? Are genes a spook?
Yes, but the percentage of blacks which will be considered smart is very, very low.
The fact you can point out to one smart black doesn't mean as a genetic cluster they aren't less intelligence, that's just a silly argument.

Species don't exist. You can have fishes who swim and mammals who swim.
Go get fucking de-spooked.

Race and cultural identity are real. They don't excuse nothing and shouldn't be used as means to protect capital or someone political agenda. Nor it excuse imperialism. Honestly I don't see nothing bad in protecting cultural identity, the bad thing is the misguided accuses. Instead of a war againt capital they go on a war against other victims in this case immigrants

So, literally cultural fascism, then.

jesus christ how horrifying

The invaders can end the "war" any time they want by going back home.

Again, 50 000 years of evolution resulting in the exact same structure for the brain would be utterly extraordinary, what's your explanation for it? Funny how race deniers can only spit dogma with no logical thought.

Gee, wouldn't it be neat if people in power thinking you're an idiot didn't translate into material harm? Oh, but to solve that you'd have to get rid of capitalism which we surely can't have, can we?

Exactly how much money has the US government wasted on attempting to close the black-white achievement gap?

brief genetic drifting resulting in slight differences in intelligence means solid discrete 100% pure races exist which SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?

the right can't meme, here is the correct version