With the ending of DACA and other increases in immigration law enforcement, what can we do to help...

With the ending of DACA and other increases in immigration law enforcement, what can we do to help? I'm hoping to see militias form, everyday working class people banding together to stop people from being deported. Anyone know if anything like that is going on? I really hope there's not just a big march that liberals organize that won't do shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

geert-hofstede.com/mexico.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would the working class band together with people imported to undercut them and drive down their wages?

kek you people are out of your minds

Maybe because they're not dumb enough to believe Trump will uphold white supremacy and the government will abuse its power and deport them next.

Immigrants are working class too.

Nothing. There may be an attempt to do something but it'll only be pathetic peaceful protests, if that. People will say they support them staying but then do nothing to help.

Most people just think they shouldn't be here.

I hate America and Americans.

It's always this

The working class is not a national division.

Will there be anything more though? is there anything you and I can do to help?

The sad thing is that many nazbols and other recently converted Holla Forumstards believe this and that only whites are the "real" working class.

I don't really see it as my problem to be honest.
Sure, I care about my fellow man but I have not a single dog in this fight.
I get that they are victims much in the same way that a trafficking victim is but ignorance cannot be an excuse for misconduct.

As much as each board is an echo chamber, the site as a whole is as well.
Basing the beliefs of an entire group on the statements of a few who may or may not be shills is a little silly.

Imagine actually thinking you're smart and soshulist because you have this opinion.

Try taking as many latinas in as possible, and literally build a harem.

Agreed

Dude, they were brought here as kids, they've never known any other country and most only know english too.

Besides, one would think that as a leftist, there would be a better argument than "it's against the law".

True fuck the law, burn the state to the ground

"it's against the law" isn't the argument I'm trying to make though.
It's hard enough trying to care for myself and my family that I cannot care about people who would never care for me.
Like I said, it sucks that they were unfortunate enough to have come here in that way. But it isn't my problem. My problem is me and mine.
'Them and theirs' should have cared enough to come here in a way that wouldn't put them at risk of being forced out.
It has nothing to do with whether or not the law is just; but that there was a complete lack of foresight which I have no connection to.

Wonderful nazi-style us vs them politics you got there. Why not share them among your people on >>>Holla Forums ?

I wonder if 800,000 people will actually be deported. Maybe at the same time but who knows.
What annoys the shit out of me is that there's absolutely no preparation in what comes after ending DACA, no plans except the autistic outbursts. Just like repealing Obamacare.

Hope most of the deports will be mexicans because if in europe we have to get arabs brainwashed by americans… well holy shit

Yes I'm sure that while I am spending our money making my way to a protest instead of working to pull food from the fucking earth my family will starve happily knowing that I care more about people I've never fucking met than I do my own family.
Fuck yourself you narrow minded half-wit.

What the fuck am I reading especially the second part

Not that person but that's too bad! If you don't care so much then why are you here in the first place?
Really activates the almonds.

geert-hofstede.com/mexico.html

Mexicans will protest but will gladly go back to drinking and partying afterwards forgetting about everything.

I just don't want the deported people to come here. For you they are not american, for us they are. Being basically born there makes you an american. You are already brainwashed by layers and layers of american ideology. We don't want them here.

What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums lmao

If you don't care for yourself you cannot care for others.

You sure seem illiterate for someone on the board that practically owns the motto, "read a fucking book."

Don't be stupid it costs an assload to move to Europe since you probably have to give/sell all belongings. All one would probably have left is a couple suitcases.

Don't be a goof. What else would people do except try to protect themselves? After things are done, they're done.

You mean the ones that spout neoliberal viewpoints and listen to hip hop?

Can you go be a normie somewhere else

The amazing thing is that literally anyone bought into that DACA shit. It was such an obvious honeypot.

And 800,000 people actually fell for this shit.

How do their attitudes towards such things matter? Are you saying that workers shouldn't give a fuck about other workers because their assumed worldviews makes you uncomfortable?

Mexicans the biggest normalfags I've met next to Filipinos.

t. former Angeleno.

I want these threads locked and deported to >>>/tumblr/

Exactly. Basically americans. I don't want americans in the continent

I'm starting to think there's a reason Holla Forums was restored last.
If it isn't bot posters it's shills.

Can you, if you're even a real person, say you would honestly value the life of your wife and children less than complete strangers? I can not and neither would >90% of the world's population.
You are either an entirely desensitized idiot, a shill, or someone who is so entirely misguided by Holla Forums's echo chamber that you've somehow missed the entire point of my previous posts.

Jesus, liberals are the same thing as Holla Forums

How much effort, really, does it take to keep your dakimakura and daughteru simulator?

How pale is your skin?

What's that supposed to mean?

How "white" are you?

I don't see why it should matter. If you're trying to frame me as the stereotypical white liberal, then you're failing. Why? I'm not white.

I wasn't referring to your race. The more pale you are the less manual labor you do.

meant for

This is a complete non-issue anyway, it would be logistically near impossible to deport all 800,000. It will most likely just be a more flacid repeat of the Obama era deports with probably even less being sent away. There are so many issues going on anyway that congress will probably further kick this can down the road.

And, where is manual labor mentioned in the post I replied to? I'm not following.

Republicans have that Jesus Following Bible politics on LOCK.. Man I love Malaclypse 5:23 where Jesus says "Thou shalt have a militaristic police force seize brown kids and throw them over the border!"

Only helped by the Dems aggressive CURRENT YEARing on shit like trannies, gay marriage, etc.

As opposed to not being able to hold a job and being deported much earlier. They were fucked either way.

Yes we know you're not White, Chaim. You are "White" when you only want to talk shit about us.

Lmao, I'm a mixed race (and no Jewish heritage on any side of the family) dude. Try again, stormfaggot.

Why do rightcucks see Jews in everything?

This is such a false dichtonomy, by that logic worker strikes are bad because they keep you from attending your family.

He is even worse than a Jew.
He is, may Hitler forgive me for uttering these words, an Irish!

Honestly man, you're delirious. Bleeding hearts will whine about muh American dream but won't do anything other than a standard placard protest about it. And it it were a Democrat president doing this, they would be cheering on and Republicans wouldn't even raise a peep.