Hello cumrags, it's the Finnish bolshevik here to remind you to read Lenin and to remember Stalin did nothing wrong...

Hello cumrags, it's the Finnish bolshevik here to remind you to read Lenin and to remember Stalin did nothing wrong. Also lel anarkiddies xDD were BTFO on my channel months ago so don't even think about calling me a tankie

Obligatory pic

fug yo tang

pretty standard filename for shitposting tbh

nice try afrospasm

All that Tankism even is is basically just Stalin/Mao/NK apologetics and holding the attitude of "if Stalin/Mao did/said it then it must be right" and "the SU could do no wrong" all of course mixed in with massive sectarian tendencies

I've still yet to meet a tankie who can justify the invasions of Hungary and Czechoslovakia

Shit post, it's shitty to in-fight. Worker's of the world unite!

Goddammit, stop infighting!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit!!!!1

Fixed

Shut up

falseflag & samefag
enjoy your ban

Except it wasn't ;)

When exactly did it happen?
Has nothing to do with ideology,just slavs infightings over muh Ukraine and muh Russia…

Ultra difficult to judge

Ukraine
Shinmin
May days
Hungary 1958
Prague spring
Multiple Tito assassination attempts

It's not just the ML-anarchists feud
Tankies just hate anyone who disagrees with them

I already told you that most of these idiotism has nothing to do with ideology, it' just slavs fighting each other becouse of 'muh Russian' 'muh Ukraine'
Read a history book, goddammit!

I don't think Marxist-Leninists are this soft on left unity. I mean the term "Bolsheviks" literally used to describe the faction that refused to cooperate with reformists.

Leftcoms are just ridiculous with their ideological purity, to the point where they contradict Marx himself who said that the point of philosophy is to change the world, not to observe it. That's why I wouldn't trust a single Leftcom during a revolution, once a single thing goes wrong they are going to denounce it.

WE NEED LEFT UNITY!1!1

And that means excluding fascism! Say no to ML!

Afroplasm plz