You people are fucking disgusting...

weeklysift.com/2015/06/29/slurs-who-can-say-them-when-and-why/

You people are fucking disgusting. I'm going to become a stock broker and personally make sure that every poor person on earth starves, just to get my revenge. Stay out of my mouth, or I'll take all the food from theirs.

Mods: I know you fags will delete this, but give a couple of your hooligans a chance to try to defend this authoritarian sentiment.

Anything, except liberty, for a fucking vote…

You seem upset

What did he mean by this?

What is the meaning of this word?

Why are Holla Forumsyps such oversensitive crybabies?

grow up you faggot

Stay mad, famalam

This is stupid on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin.

I never get to use this picture…yay.

Quit your bitchy faggotry, you obtuse triplenigger.

Fuggin Molymeme. Really?

This is now a trips thread.

Nah, I'm a fan of Adams. Bought his book and everything.

Molymeme is…less than appealing.

I sure hope you enjoy the idea of 100 billion people hating you for standing up for "tradition" by defending the social system that has done more damage to local cultures than any war, disease, or famine has ever done.

Nice

WOOOOAAAHHHHH

It really is stupid, though. Anarchism doesn't prevent you from working for (or, really, with) someone if you want to, but there's nothing compelling you to work with them if you don't (while, within capitalism, we often do need to work in jobs we don't like with people we don't like in order to eat, keep a home or apartment, maintain a family, etc.).

Capitalism has a very specific form of "working" (wage labor) which isn't true of working or labor in general. Thus the error results from conflating work under the conditions of capitalism with work in the abstract.

Im not reading that shit. too long waste of time. But firstly, the users of this board will generally oppose language police. It says right at the top of every page, politically incorrect. Secondly at the end the author actually seems to say its ok for white people say slurs if its in the proper context, which actual sjws would totally disagree with. So that author would probably fit in with us as being opposed to language nazis.

also. becoming a stock broker doesnt mean instant millions, it means 100 hour weeks, constant risk of bankruptcy and alcoholism.

You live in a fantasyland if you think that anyone can get rich if they just choose the right career. If only it were that simple.

Anarchism also doesn't say that a group of people can't decide on a certain set of rules that does prevent you from working for someone else either.

It's a very, very broad system, closer to a guiding foundation that allows anyone to build as they like on it, and that really should be remembered.

You gave a good attempt, but I didn't call anyone a SJW, so you hit a scarecrow, not me.

I assume "Leftists" are willing to do anything to…stick it to…"porky" which is either anti-Semitic or deeply triggering and problematic, and I find one of those to be aesthetically tasteless at the very least.

Haha, cute word filter.

Gotta give this a try now: Anti-racist is code for deeply triggering and problematic.

not saying you did. And

you are describing Asserites, not leftists.

I googled, but to bo avail; what is an Asserite, sir?

I believe that is Stras.serist.

you will not survive

What a meme.

Marx didn't hate the bourgeoisie, he was merely describing their role as a class and thus what they can be expected to do within their own economic self-interest. In some ways he almost pitied them. Don't let the fact that he pointed out the fact that the bourgeoisie gain their wealth from the robbery of the working class cause you to project your own assblastedness onto him.

kys

Google "Gregor and Otto"

I'm gonna laugh when you bankrupt yourself and commit suicide like the little bitch you are.

Needs more watermarks I almost managed to understand what's going on in the picture

Mate I'm not going waste time finding a decent image for a cretin like you.