BREAKING: GERMAN RIGHT-WING POPULISTS AFD TOTALLY FUCKED

abendblatt.de/politik/article211796479/Die-Partei-kapert-und-veraendert-31-geheime-AfD-Gruppen.html

Lars Wienand reports for the Abendblatt newspaper: Members of the satiricial party "The Party" (related to satirical mag TITANIC) infiltrated 31 non-public Facebook groups by the rightwing populist AfD and made them public, less than a month before national elections! The groups also got renamed, from fan pages of AfD "celebs" to names of satirists (Serdar Somuncu, Shahak Shapira) and soccer idol Jerome Boateng, and a group named "the Truth about Antifa" got the name changed to "I love Antifa". Together these groups are said to have over 180000 members; though take that number with a grain of salt, as the same article says AfD got accused of faking popularity with bots. Shapira: "From now on, only real people will take the piss out of you!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Backnang/status/904691123557462016).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAY!
FUCK FASCISTS. REMEMBER TO VOTE MERKEL OR THE ROSA KILLER!!!

how is gibing them the attention they want is gonna help?

Merkel is conservative
Vote Die Linke
Or better fuck all government, revolt and install true democracy-direct (e)democracy

STOP POSTING.

Salty AfD supporter?

Those groups were "private", meaning the people in them were talking without the PR mask on.

Yeah it was obviously ironic. Die linke or nothing. I can't understand why germans don't bully these new conservatives tools too. Also why they fuck is merkel going to win again? Are germans so class cucked?

Neo-liberal

Germans have been getting richer from the interests rates, and the total annihilation of the industry and agriculture sectors of countries like mine and yours. Of course they are going to vote Merkel, she made most germans life incredibly better.
They are our enemy.

Who's that girl?

EBIN xDDD AfD BTFO!! THEY ARE SO DUMB xDDDD

LET'S VOTE FOR MERKEL TO FINISH OFF THESE PROTO-FASCISTS! xDD

How does disliking AfD signify liking the Christian Democrats again?

Ups - didn't mean that for OP directly.

Because Christian Democrats are neoliberals and favour american globalism while AfD is isolationist and doesn't really like EU…but at thate same times knows that EU is what made Germany great atm, so they won't withdraw Germany for sure.

That tankie is probably a retarded burger who can't imagine an election where more than two parties are relevant.

From what I've gathered, the SPD is going to win anyway.

This, also the alternative is SPD. That's all I'm gonna say. Vote die linke but they obviously not gonna win. Tbh I love germany especially berlin. The period I spended there was the most important in my life. That said they are the biggest class cucked assholes in europe, literally draining my country (italy, and it was our fault in part) and making europe little america. Honestly germany is the biggest enemy of the revolution right now in europe, as always.

We "profit" from debt-cucking Greece. For now at least. However, our "economic strength" is merely cosmetic. We have ridiculously low demand at home because we suppress wages. Sooner or later the other european countries won't be able to afford our shit anymore and our whole export-oriented economy collapses.

And italy. I hate you, I love you. But fuck you. If you vote anything but die linke you are part of the problem

Will definitely vote for Die Linke. Unfortunately I fear that most folks in my country will vote for our two established parties (SPD and CDU) for fear of the oh so fascist AfD. It's the same "Oh, we have to vote Hillary/Macron to prevent Trump/Le Pen" shite. It's so unbelievably frustrating. When will liberals learn?

It's the state of things in europe right now, centrism. Neo-liberals pulled a genius one by enabling these "far right parties".

Delete yourself.

See filename.

If by "winning" you mean "loosing spectaculary and then joining a CDU-lead coalition for the x-th time", then yes

I don't think le ironig was lost on anyone, it's just a typically dog shit post expected from tashes nowadays.

What I hope is that this will lead to similar revelations as what happened at the end of September, when some internal facebook chats by Holger Arppe got revealed by journos (see twitter.com/Backnang/status/904691123557462016). Arppe was an AfD member, elected to the Landtag (regional parliament) of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. In those chats he talked about executing lefties and greens and creating "something like an Apartheid state". When that went public, he left the party. I suspect that leak also had something to do with the infiltration by Die Partei.

Tashfash pls

Was it the Russian hackers?

how about just not voting?

You know there is actually an option that
lets you be left wing and against immigration, right?

Some Germans have been getting richer, the rest are stuck in shit mini-jobs that pay 500€ a month, with only cheap lager bought at aldi/lidl/other hard discounter to sustain them.

The best advice my grandfather ever gave me was "your traitor never sleeps". With no people is this as true as with rattish leftists, not a waking moment goes by for such "people" without their neuroticism keeping their stasi instincts dominant.

They did it once, they did it again, they will do it forever; these people have no lives, they have the lives of others.

I don't think you can accuse anyone of being neurotic when you go to sleep imagining the gommies plotting against you.

Yes, and we will keep on cucking you, like we did to your grandfather, lmao
Oh boy

I don't think that recognizing the fact that the stasi mentality was not a historical unicum is neuroticism.

I find it complimenting that a woman being my wive makes her desirable to you, a bit weird though, but then again, I don't fully understand your lives-of-others mentality.

Did your grandfather ever give you a slap for being a pretentious fag?

No, he didn't have a problem with homosexuality or intelligence.

their facebook groups got hacked
that's all

Nazbol????

Immigration under capitalism's a massive shitshow anyway. It's pretty much a kafka trap issue.

This

Yep. Why did you post this tho? I didn't even mention immigration and it's not the main problem in europe right now in the top 5 tho That said they don't stand a chance. If true left wing party like die linke would win the elections europe will be red in 10 years, one can only dream

You seemed less than enthused about the humiliation of the AfD, and the only good reason I could think of was immigration… Maybe also general question of European integration and policy, but that's honestly too depressing to think about.

Yes. These far right parties are the best gift to the neoliberal like merkel or macron. They never stand an actual chance and most people who vote for these people are angry proles. But as soon as it comes to voting they become worst than hitler. "Vote macron, le pen is worse". I don't agree. Both merkel and AfD and SPD are fucking criminal, europe destroyers. The difference is that people accept merkel and spd for some reason. Fish hook theory is real, they are making fun of one and voting for the same thing but with a more nice lingo.

Because Merkel has right wing policies of her own that answer social issues Germany is somehow struggling with, without much criticism as the United States. Issues that have already been pushed aside like gay marriage, etc.

Her stance is fairly Conservative, even by American standards. The average German could just turn away and justify her decision making under a banner of such is life or conservative nonsense

It's not all about immigration.

The fact is that i couldn't care less about social isusses when this bitch is acting like a loan shark with my country. It's really not only about immigration even if I oppose it. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about their expansionism and american cocksucking. Both spd and merkel are doing shit for the proles in their country and in europe in general. These, immigration too, are consequence of their neo-liberal fascism. I don't see them any different from actual fascists just with a different rethoric. So I don't cheer when a far right party that didn't stand a chance from the first moment gets BTFO because there are actual fascists already in the goverment and are 100 times more dangerous.

I don't think the far right candidates would act in a manner much different from Merkel herself minus immigration.

Indeed, electing far right candidates are much life an investment. You can hope it goes well, like you do, but at the end of the day you're just going to see them fuck up in the same similar ways, highten social issues already a problem under neoliberal control.

And manage to elect another liberal.

In fact I think you'd see increased American collaborationist policy.

That's the point mate. The point is really that merkel is no better than them.

That's actually bad, not just ehhh at least it's not Merkel. It'll still be Merkel with a different haircut, but pushing people's buttons on ways that would annoy the public away from economic issues.

Yep. I'm not saying that they are better. That's the point. If both are the same thing minus populism, than what the fuck is the difference? Should I cheer when a bunch of fascists nobody get fucked, or when the fascists that have control get fucked? I choose the second. I'm in no way justifing them tho

On about the same level when liberals get fucked.