Is Holla Forums right about gender wage gap being non-existant or does it in some ways exist?

Is Holla Forums right about gender wage gap being non-existant or does it in some ways exist?

Not asking anyone to support ethic capitalism or whatever, just asking if there is a single thing where I can believe libfems over Holla Forums. I mean, if we do have to live at least few centuries more under capitalism before fully-automated luxury communism arrives, might as well make ensure gender equality? Again, you don't have to agree with me, just if THERE IS gender wage gap or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/heres-why-we-know-the-gender-wage-gap-really-does-exist-c1ed7bbadb6a/
businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4
time.com/money/4360112/womens-wealth-share-increase/
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat39.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It exists, it's real, and it's something you should oppose.

It is illegal to discriminate based on gender in the western world. So to find out about the wage gap one needs only to look at how many lawsuits against discriminating employers there are. Or maybe they only hire women since they are cheaper.

so there are many? few?

who gives a fuck. it's idpol. you can take any two groups of people and the wages will be different, competing to see who's the most oppressed is idiotic.

Legit curious for an answer from non burgers A bit difficult being 6 in the morning

What about abolishing wage labor altogether?

Woman earn nearly a pound more in England up until they are nearly 40, then it's reversed and the old lads in the CEO seats balance it back in male favour added to female drop out for baby years. So the idea of a pay gap to young men is frankly an insulting thing for Feminists to lie about but they do.

Wrong. Womyn are oppressed since there is a gender pay gap in the UK.

it's 7 in the morning here but they say that for some reason Estonia has a huge gender wage gap. I don't know what that means.

Not many men become CEO's tho

Probably true in the US, but accounted for more by hiring practices than a literal "you're a woman so you get less money" thing. But this is kind of a useless post on my part - I'm not going to look at the source material rn.

If you need to ask this unironically you need to leave.

They did 20 years ago, that is the gap.

Unironically wtf is this

During all the years men are supposed to be having families in Britain, woman outearn them. Think about that and how retarded anyone talking about a wage gap is.

Wrong.

thinkprogress.org/heres-why-we-know-the-gender-wage-gap-really-does-exist-c1ed7bbadb6a/

Fun thing is that italy has one of the lowest while people here talking like is one of the biggest

Don't be so shy, I think you made a fair point. It could be more related to hiring practices.

Are you such a braindead tankie that learning about how current capitalist economy functions is appalling to you?

Here in italy

I'm not a tankie, sorry to disappoint you by not being your pathetic little boogeyman idiot, the answer is a very clear yes and you're not one of us if you don't already know that.

"Women have overtaken men and now control more than half of all U.S. wealth and will likely take an even bigger piece of the pie in coming years, a new study has revealed."
businessinsider.com/women-now-control-more-than-half-of-us-personal-wealth-2015-4

GTFO with your wage gap spooks
Men have less personal wealth than women now, and female wealth is still increasing more than men
time.com/money/4360112/womens-wealth-share-increase/

I know you are a mod and you anchored my thread, but go ahead and ban me if you don't like my post history. I don't really need to sit my ass at imageboards all day anyway, I'm just doing this for fun and maybe to learn a few thing.

Not only that men earn less than childless woman of their own age, during the years they are supposed to get married and fine a mate. This is a massive problem, people who talk about a wage gap knowing this are fucking scum.

I'm not a mod because if I were I wouldn't just ban you, I would call up Jim to get you banned site wide, trust me this place would be more authoritarian than /a/ under my rule, but goddamn wouldn't it be the greatest board and society ever.

THe only good thing about leftypol is the fact that you can post any weird opinion and get comments without getting called out or banned

there is literally no other place like that

"patriarchy"

>bls.gov/cps/cpsaat39.pdf

Interesting.

But women are also more than half of the US population, aren't they? I could be wrong here.

This also was a year after the study in the URL I greentexted above from the poster you're replying to's link. Not sure that much would have changed in that much time.

Why did you delete the other thread and lock this one. You were moaning about Nazbols but believe in nonsense about wage gaps.

Trust me you'd do me a favor. Imageboards are my bad habit, and I do lots of productive shit IRL that imageboards distract me from. I'd love to be so much banned I can't even see the discussions.

While I'm not, I keep being a newb and maybe generate some fun discussions on this otherwise dead serious nerdy larp board.

"Moving up the ranks has made women the primary breadwinners in 40 percent of U.S. households yet they only earn 78 cents for every dollar when compared with men, according to the study."

Also more than 50% is bullshit. The only reliable statistics are those that compare median incomes between the same job. Wealth gaps can be explained by other factors, such as less men working, there being less men as % of total population, etc. Stop being disingenuous.

>time.com/money/4360112/womens-wealth-share-increase/

OH WOW SO GLOBALLY ONLY 30% OF THE WEALTH IS HELD BY WOMEN. CONGRATZ, WE NEED ANOTHER 20% FOR TRUE EQUALITY.

fucking moron.

Women are 50.43% of the population in the US in 2015, as of 2015, they own 51% of the wealth in the US and that percentage has only increased in the 3 years since then

But Jim sucks.

No it's the reason that it's still somewhat shit.

Oh yeah I was there.
I didn't delete or anchor them but if the mod who did see's this,
Thank you, you beautiful human being, you're the only reason this place is any good no thanks to fucking brain dead idiots like him.
Mods=Gods.

Unless that opinion is agreeing on a small thing with Holla Forums or not antagonizing them. In that case you get banned

Correct.

Get out

but

This argument is old.
There's literally nothing else we can do to address the pay gap, the doors to STEM are wideeee open

You could join in with the other retards about wage gaps on reddit you know. It's fucking horrendous to contribute to such an egregious lie knowing the social ramifications and status in capitalist society for men to try and become anything like their fathers.

At least larpers have fun while larping. You are just stuck doing what you do because you don't know how to do anything else.

You're both wrong and stupid.

We're characteristically lax about allowing racist bullshit.

NO MY DOWNVOTE

I LIKE TO SUCK A COCK

Do you have a job? Are you a man? Do you have your own living space? Do you think status is important to woman in this society in choosing mates?

CORRECT

This debate is getting heated, but I really want to see it unfold so I can consider the variety of opinions expressed and decide for myself which is right.

Yes to all but the last.

What is your sexual orientation?

So in otherwords women still aren't the primary breadwinners despite feminism's claim to want that, and women complain about getting paid less per year despite being housitters more

I want to know this too.

Lol I just realized the mods anchored this thread too.
Mods=Gods.
My work is done here, enjoy circle jerking you woman hater pigs, I'm outta here.

I'm supposed to call him a fag straight away? Rude

sorry I replied to you by accident

It's a lifetime earnings gap, not a wage gap.
If it was a wage gap, why aren't companies phasing out the male workforce to save money?

If working class women want to make more than men, then they should be more willing to take financial dominance in realtionships and be more willing to take the insane incentives available for higher paying fields.

A lifetime of Mark Zuckerbergs and oil tycoons and after a tiny period it was flipped, and woman own more than men. That is frankly astonishing, it would be bizare if men didn't still outearn them over a lifetime due to the dominance they have in top paying fields. But the lie is that it is OUR lifetime. Fucking bullshit, it's the older capitalists lifetime. We're fucked.

Women still own more personal wealth than men adjusted for population. And since when is are the unemployed not counted when counting who has the most wealth? You better count those with the least wealth.

It's fine, men only own fuck all because they can't get a work. Don't include them. And they can't marry up, and take wealth via the courts either. Great little racket the liberals have got going.

'Cuz unemployed men are invisible to most women, and nearly all feminists. They are also treated as scum.

I want to gag her whore throat with my sweaty hairy balls in a back alley, then smear dollar bills all over the cum I cover her tits with.

GOOD POST

na I've gotten banned for triggering people on leftypol before. And not in the sort of unconstructive shitposting sort of triggering. It's better than most places though

Women like to complain about glass ceilings but they have a nice glass floor too. Maybe they should stop throwing rocks in a glass house tbh

the fact of the matter in Western countries is that there are insane incentives to change womans behaviour so they will pick higher paid lines of work but they still don't. Nor should we be telling women how to work if really considered womens choice important.