Are Nazi's : Holla Forums :: Jews : Holla Forums?

It seems like a word you drop in to stop the conversation, or to get everyone to nod agreeably in their knowing way. Tell me why nazi's aren't your jew.

either that or classcuck

Because nazis dont secretly control everything.
They are just retards that sometimes shoot black people, lefties or plow cars through crowds, and destroyed europe in the 40's and want to do it again.
In fact the nazis dont control anything directly yet, luckily, although it has come to light that a lot of nazi and ethno-nationalists sympathisers are in law enforcement and army.

The bourgeoisie are our jews if anything

Nazis are just extremely misguided populists, there isn't any secrete world order of nazis controlling things, they aren't a political and economic power.

lurk more

The bourgeoisie is defined by being in control, by being the enemy, then people who are that are our enemy. Jews are defined as a group based on religion, then they say that whole group is the enemy.

I mean… yeah, that's entirely the reason why our definition of who is the enemy makes more sense than the fascist one: we focus on those who actually have the power.

Jews : Holla Forums :: Porky : Holla Forums

The difference is Porky is a metaphor for capitalism, not a real group of people.

I think some posters here missed that memo

Yeah well they miss a lot of memos.

wat

I just want to straight up murder most rich people.

I feel like we are on every different pages.

I'm pretty sure no one here thinks we are controlled by a group of humanoid pig-monsters. At least, I hope so.

No, user means some people think capitalists are the enemy/problem rather than fulfilling a role in the system that is the problem.

Rich people are often part of the bourgoiesie but porky isnt representing a defined group of people but a class and class interest. A petit bourgoies can act both as a porky and as a prole depending on the situation, and killing porkies isnt going to destroy porkies as a group because its based on the economic model.
You have to destroy porky the class, not porky the people in the class.

Oh, definitely. Like every marketsucc. Still, isn't Porky more of a personification of the capitalist class than the inhuman logic of capital itself?

The capitalist class itself is the personification of the inhuman logic of capital itself. They are the persons who act for capital.

Little of both. The capitalist class are like the IRL personification of capital, being the human stewards of its interests. Porky is like a mythic avatar or demigod of capitalism in the same way that you have a classical deity who rules a concept. A lot of memes work along those lines.

We are reaching new levels of meme analysis. Porky is a greek god now.

Internet memes tend to function similarly to classical polytheistic gods who have a domain over a concept. Especially imageboard memes. Normie memes tend to be more akin to animism, where memes behave like spirits with extremely specific domains, often a particular message and/or format for a message.

It would make for a fun Shadowrun campaign.

we all know πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§who'sπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ actually controlling us

Fucking hotwheels stop eating my image