Soon Antifa will be considered a Terrorist Organization

Nancy Pelosi, in Denver visit, says violent “antifa” activists “should be prosecuted” and don’t represent Democrats

denverpost.com/2017/08/30/nancy-pelosi-denver-violent-antifa-activists-should-be-prosecuted-dont-represent-democrats/

They're overtly terroristic, it's only because they're on the left that its been so slow to be designated as such.

LOL

Can you please stop making threads about burgerland antifa? Pretty sure there's like three threads up about their governments plans to designate them a criminal/terrorist group

please end this meme

Sup Holla Forums cuck

Bullshit. The reason why they haven't been considered a terrorist organization is the same reason the KKK hasn't – it's not an organization or even a solid ideological grounds, it's essentially a greater banner that hundreds of groups rally under, many with different and even conflicting ideologies. Banning Antifa is literally just banning a NAME.

Pelosi is such a scumbag. I'm not American but I this is my opinion.

You realize this is already the case, right?
There were more than a hundred arrests on inauguration day alone. No one in mainstream American politics has ever endorsed antifa riots or advocated immunity.

They're in league with complicit state officials from local beat cops all the way up to federal representatives and presidential advisors?

Really makes your neurons fire. The sad part is if antifa where to be declared an terrorist organization all rational skeptics would accept it uncritically. I know a lot of people here don't like antifa but you at least have to admit smashing shit and punching people is far removed from wanting a god damn ethnostate .

I spended 80% of my post history shitting on antifa. And wanting and ethno state is not a duable thing so I don't consider them a danger. But i have to agree this time and side with antifa. They are stupid as hell but if antifa is labeled terrorist organization the alt right should be too

Always wanted to be considered a terrorist for shouting down Nazis.

How long until America goes full fascist? I'd give it about 10 years.

Black block isn''t Antifa, Antifa is any anti fascist who says he is Antifa. Black block is a demonstration tactic that in my opinion is retarded.
I'm not going to sit idly by while Nazis march in my streets, apparently now that makes me a terrorist

it's all going one way, the law and the establishment is doing everything it can to ensure fascism is the only possible outcome of this shitshow

Holla Forums once again proves they're underage by not understanding what it's like to drive a car

I mean technically she's right. Antifa doesn't represent Democrats, considering Democrats are right wing pieces of shit. The primary problem is that antifa isn't an organization. Also, even if antifa is a terrorist movement, who's to say terrorism is a bad thing in and of itself? Terrorism can be considered bad as a means to unjust ends, but one could argue that terrorism is morally obligatory in order to work towards justified ends.

Over 30 years ago.

Classic fash.

try 70

nah it's 30. ever since Reagan it's been mandatory to have a neoliberal president. our policies really haven't changed since then.

Dancing communist homosexuals got the RWDS runnin

Ah yes the ANTIFA org.

The fire rises