Gab.ai: another free speech social media platform or just bullshit?

gab.ai: another free speech social media platform or just bullshit?
We should get accounts on gab.ai and start posting some good ol commie propaganda to see how quickly these fucks will shut us down.
Freeze peach my ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/about/tos
twitter.com/getongab/status/899399052894248960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's similar to 8ch in that it's predominately reichwing Holla Forums, so it needs a healthy Holla Forums meat injection of revolutionary love.

Isn't it mostly hardcore kekistan fags from The_Donald?

It's a mix of alt-reich goose-steppers, trumpistas, the_donald cunts, and freeze peach folks in general. I think they need some intellectual diversity.

lets all use commie names just to trigger them lol

wow that would sure own them huh
how about arguing with them instead or something

The one does not exclude the other.

Let's see if they will put their money where their mouth is.

Free speech is code for right wing safe spaces. Always was.

Let's see if this is true. If nothing else, it will be fun to see them exposed as hypocrites.

8ch allows Holla Forums to exist, so some of the freeze peach folks stand by their principles.

Sure thing

Fuck this place, read the full agreement.

Can you post it I dont want to give them an email

gab.ai/about/tos

Can you point out whats wrong? I can't focus enough to read all that legal babble.

I don't think anything is wrong.

Been waiting on a profile picture change for an hour now. This website is garbage

Also you can place your pictures so it cuts off everything but the top.

Wow so I make the picture smaller and it ads a black bar to fill in empty space for the cover photo. Your pictures have to be a certain size to fill the space and your pictures will only show the top half. You have to make a picture with empty black space at the bottom for filler and place your picture in the center of the image or else it will either be too high or not high enough so black bars added. Its beyond retarded.

If you create an account on Gab you wouldn't be noticed, if you want to start a buzz you should start spamming people on there.

It's a containment zone that is smaller, thus easier to infiltrate for the feds

By all means please do go on gab.
It's a site for everybody and shouldn't be the alt-right echo chamber that it currently is.
It should be Twitter but without censorship.

The only free speech alternative to Twitter is the GNU Social instance you host for yourself.

What is your best offer?

Tell me more about how free speech is actually nazism, my Redditfugee.

Censorship of Nazi thought by giving companies complete power to do so, is in our best interests. They are defeating the Nazis after all, so it's justified. Restricting the free speech of the people is how we win. This will not backfire; companies need more freedom to censorship ours. We can trust they will remove the fake news and bring us a Utopia

I miss Hotwheels, tbh

you have to go back /po/

sage

Did nothing wrong. Also I'm told the Charlottesville shindig convinced him to give Bookchin a try.

It seemed to be genuinely interested in free speech, as opposed to the usual fash bullshit of using free speech to ruin others' free speech.

Also they earned my respect with this: twitter.com/getongab/status/899399052894248960