Trump Donating $1 Million to Hurricane Harvey Victims

How much have you black people and your favorite celebrity given? Let's see them excuses, much nigguz

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/floyd-mayweather-jr-donates-after-hurricane/
theblaze.com/news/2017/08/29/photo-of-obama-serving-food-to-harvey-victims-goes-viral-except-theres-just-one-massive-problem/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hurricane-harvey-antifa-texas-flooding-antifacist-storm-relief-efforts-a7921846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Search to find Generous G taking awhile?

What are you even going on about?

snopes.com/floyd-mayweather-jr-donates-after-hurricane/

Donate? Why do you folks pay taxes for? isn't to be helped by the central government in the time of need? What happened to the US army supported by the american tax payer? Are they inside the base smoking weed and jerking off 10x per day instead of helping the victims of the hurricane?

Venezuela donated 5 million. What's your excuse?

Why not organize a protest outside nigweather's house urging him to double the Trump's amount? Let's get some competition going.

Just kidding. Everybody knows even the rich lacks are good for nothing except being pathetic bitches.

Congratulations on censoring the truth by though. Probably only because the mods are having buttsex with monkeys, but still.

This is a thread about what a fuckin disgrace blacks are to America.

shut up fag. Blacks are the only thing that ever done something interesting in that pseudo country with their jazz and their rock 'n' roll.
Everyone else just goes to Wal Mart and crap their trousers.

what did he mean by this?

Wow, you banned me for urging blacks to give more? It's not my fault the buttsex sucked.

More news for super-educated elite liberals

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/29/photo-of-obama-serving-food-to-harvey-victims-goes-viral-except-theres-just-one-massive-problem/

Obama has, of course, something more valuable than money for food or shelter to give. He has an unlimited amount of bullshit to spew.

Obama is shit, we know. All liberals are. You can fuck off now.

How about actually helping out?
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hurricane-harvey-antifa-texas-flooding-antifacist-storm-relief-efforts-a7921846.html
I know the local Redneck Revolt and Austin Common Ground Relief are helping out as well.

I know Obomba sucks, but c'mon

Holla Forums is whiter than you cucks could ever hope to be, fuck off back to Holla Forums

It's super-educated and elite too I heard.

It's super-educated and elite too I heard.

What did he mean by this?