Proud Boys wading through Texas flood with AR15s and shotguns as "anti looting patrol", in Texas...

Proud Boys wading through Texas flood with AR15s and shotguns as "anti looting patrol", in Texas. When poor residents don't have access to food and all of the grocery store material would go to waste anyways.

Doesn't look like any of them have a basic knowledge of shooting a fucking firearm.

They see themselves as rebels but they're basically being the police in a crisis situation where they'll probably manage to get themselves shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.edu/~afc/papers/Cavallo-NaturalDisasters.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)
xefree.com/phytoestrogens/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/28/neo-nazi-stabbing-fake-colorado-joshua-witt
nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-stabbed-after-haircut-gets-him-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi/
xefree.com
businessinsider.com/study-strength-politics-conservatives-liberals-2013-5
youtube.com/watch?v=7bc14KXM5-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I agree that they should probably be set on fire for not letting the poor who's houses are flood have basic access to food that's going to go to waste.

Baboons aren't looting for food and drink during a time of crisis they are looting for TVs and air Jordans. I'd shoot a black baboon trying to steal my tv too.

I hope these chuds shoot each other by accident

You're right they're trying to get food.

I love rich people so much I'm gonna go risk my life to shoot people stealing stuff from them. Mmmm boot leather

SPOOKY AF

Nobody is stealing your TV asshole a lot of the people looting are white, it doesn't fucking matter because they're cut off from food.

AAre you the one in the short shorts>>2036651

just a bunch of pussy faggots on a thrill quest to kill some defenseless human beings that can't fight back

I said it many times and I'll say it again
only kills with a bayonet counts

Fucking idiots. Yes looters are an issue but notice how they're in a nice neighbhorhood and not a poor one, trailer park, or urban area. Hopefully they'll get mistaken for looters and shot.
t. Houstonfag

I don't understand what the problem wouldn't stateless communism require people to be volunteer as police from time to to time for free anyway.

I guess communism where people will not work for a wage really will work fugggg xD

there is nothing wrong with stealing a tv

Or throwing it though a window to loot better shit.

hell yeah

So admit you're playing pretend police

These people are in a fucking suburb and protecting some fucking upper town grocery store, they're not actually even "protecting the poor from themselves", just like regular cops.

Gotta defend the suburbs.

You have the fantasy nailed down to a tee

These short shorts were built to protect.

I honestly wouldn't care because that PS4 was going to be taken off the shelf after the disaster anyways.

You truly do not realize how much capitalism actually wastes. All those products are basically going to be sent to a landfill.

All the electronics are probably faulty.

So yes, I would rather people use products and food destined to go to a landfill during a time of disaster than let a person with a gut as heavy as his shame in short shorts pretending he has trigger discipline playing police officer and accidentally shooting one of his buddies in the testicles.

Okay

Why do you care so deeply about Kaz's profits?

So you care about damp ps4s more than you care about the victims of an environmental disaster.

Tbh the police wont stop them. They see this as a chance to act out their fantasies. Unfortunately blacks have the same material needs as them, it isn't orcs vs. humans.

lol ok Holla Forums. Go outside with a gun and shoot yourself in the leg again.

You fucking dense faggot.

I've always viewed this shit as the most severe act of betrayal one can commit against the people.

No you faggot. Expensive electronics like PS4s can stay on the shelves forever until they get sold. They're far too valuable and in consistent demand to be landfilled like that.

If they shoot someone, don't people in Texas have a right to shoot back, same as in Florida?

This is during a flooding disaster. There's a lot of stock they have to buy again, and that's more than just the food that's going to go to waste.

All those fucking worthless 3D TVs are going to get dumped no matter how expensive.

Nope.

Looters rights tbh

If the stock was rendered useless by the flood then its use value would be nill either way.

They're sttill going to dump actually good food, regardless that these people are trying to get. You can't just say "B-B-B-BUT THEY ALL WANT HOME THEATERS THEY CAN SOMEHOW CARRY"

This is an issue of how much capitalism wastes.

It's always Rome with you fuckers

I agree this is a peak example of Roman canon

We're not talking about food though we're talking about expensive electronics.

Ok, not taking into account the amount of food they're just going to toss.

They're also going to toss an enormous amount of cars that were ready to be sold into a gigantic dump along with the PS4s, so there's no harm in fucking looting them if they're going to rot in a ditch anyways.

How long did Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany last?

they look like what the Cabbage Patch Kids would look like as adults

You still haven't explained why they would ever do this. With assets as valuable as cars and PS4s they wouldn't throw them away if they were still in usable condition. Why do you think this?

Good to know there are still people out there who know what matters most even in situations of life or death: private property.

You repeatedly manage to show off exactly why the holodomor was justified.

If all the food and electronics are going to be tossed, what's all the looting about? Are you admitting it's just about air Jordans and jewelry after all?

For Christs fucking sakes have you ever been through an actual natural disaster. They dump half the products because they can't commit to whether they've been damaged or not. They dump most if not all of their stock before reshelfing

Lmao, fascists btfo

CITATION NEEDED

1) The Red Cross acts slow as fuck and they need food for their family
2) Knowing their jobs in retail that these products are going to go to waste, they loot them so at least they don't rot away in a Texan dump for ten years
3) They want to, and I don't blame them at all.
4) A lot of these looters are white so you can't bring race into this.

Not even surprised.

Why? Do you have any reason to think otherwise? It seems obvious that they do this tbh

If pointing out bullshit where it's obvious makes me Capitalist then fuck I guess I am

A flood just happened you fucking moron, of course they're only looting food. What would be the point in stealing a PS$ when a flood just hit? You couldn't play it anyway. Fuck nazifags. The revolution can't come soon enough.

I've never seen a black person commit a crime out of hunger (for food) in my life.

yeah yeah, i know, people are suffering, peopLe lost everything they acumulated in a lifetime…but i just can't stop laughing over the fact that USA…a supposed first world country, self procalimed the greatest nation to ever exit on planet earth, and this shit happen. Where are the authorities rescuing people? Why a country that's always under threat of hurricanes isn't prepared to face an hurricane? Why isn't the army helping the people? An army with millions of soldeirs and they aren't in there. Holy shit…that's Haiti tier. AHAHAHAHA
I better make a parcel with things like clothing, water, canned food to send to those poor americans AHAHAHAHA

Black people don't commit crimes for food they do it for air Jordans and ice. I'm sorry but it is true.

Not the guy you've been arguing with, btw. But if you're asking for a citation while making a claim yourself it seems pretty hypocritical.

earthquake: people get scared, demand for some basic goods rises suddenly, and
retailers have no time to react either with prices or stocks. What is harder to
understand is how the combination of large stockout and stable prices can persist
for many months.

persistent supply disruption. In particular, suppose that a retailer sets a simple
markup over marginal cost, and that this marginal cost becomes known only at the
time when goods are purchased from the wholesaler. If the supply chain is broken
because of the earthquake, either because goods are not being produced or they
cannot be transported, then the retailer will simply not be updating those prices at
all. That is, this would be a setup where prices only change when new inventory is
added. The combination of a cost-based pricing strategy and a persistent supply
shock could therefore explain why so many goods remain out of stock and prices
do not change for so long.

mit.edu/~afc/papers/Cavallo-NaturalDisasters.pdf

Other countries do better than the US salvaging stock from a natural disaster. In most cases, the US just dumps it and reshelves.

Neck yourself

sounds like a self correcting problem then

Why are you fucking more obssessed over the safety of Air Jordans during a crisis than actual human beings you gigantic gutted fuck

Let's see some statistics, then?

Why can't black people just go to shelters like everyone else during a crisis instead of trying to exploit it to gain more air Jordans? Are they simply a different species?

I would rather have looters looting televisions than this gigantic gut fuck in short shorts who looks like he's never held a gun in his life protect the public from themselves

Not just black people are looting retard, plenty of white people are looting as well. Have you never been through a natural disaster in your life

OH NO

NOT THE PRIVATE PROPERTY THAT WAS GOING TO GO TO WASTE

Hm, you don't say?

I'm not making any claim, I'm challenging the one he made. Burden of proof is on him to justify what he says.

earthquake: people get scared, demand for some basic goods rises suddenly, and
retailers have no time to react either with prices or stocks.
Cars and PS4s aren't basic goods

Also that doesn't say anything about retailers landfilling sellable high price assets after a natural disaster. It's just referring to the effect that the damage done to the supply chain has on retailers being able to restock in time.

where are all the armed black guys using the situation for themself?

Americans are the most class cucked fucking people on earth

You think this shit gets recycled

This is about murder, it has nothing to do with whether or not black people loot food.

Actually, now I wonder why I even expected anything else - this is inane.

Yeah why aren't black people joining up with proud boys to maintain law and order instead of looting for air Jordans en masse? Good question.

Holla Forums is trying to defend these fucking people hahahahaha

nothing wrong with looting, they should do both
establishing the law of the people and take out faggots and their capitalist paymasters

Looting violates the NAP

good

NAP NAP NAP

Holla Forums………

Why can't black people volunteer to assist others during a disaster like everyone else instead of using it acquire more air Jordans?

They are poor. If they die they are no longer poor. Problem solved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

Those must be all blacks and browns as well

Most of those names are anglos which are the most subhuman of all cumskins.

And you guys call us cucked, who cares

Do Holla Forums actually believe their own false flags?

So much for the materialist left.

These are the people who unironically call others cucks online. The ones protecting the property of the same companies they call jewish and marxist propaganda machines. And they do it for free

blacks and browns are too dumb to be serial killers, truly the crime of the intelligent

Subtle redpill

But there's a burden on you to justify your challenge to their claim. Your being hypocritical.

expect your Soros check soon comrade

funny to see a faggot attempting materialism and failing miserable like a faggot
this is why it'd be a beautiful thing if they'd actually organize and round you up or just shoot you idiot faggots walking around with red hats

People going around looting fucks with emergency response and dramatically increases the chance of homocide.

Uhhhh aren't houses and the jewelry and the air Jordans inside them considered "personal property" anyway comrade?

You promised me my laptop is personal property and not private property

Literally fucking no.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

Are seriously saying you'd rather just wait out the storm in a shelter than trying to steal shoes? Pussy.

is this 13d chess? Does Holla Forums really believe they're fooling anyone

Oh lawd, we are all Idi Amin sending food aid to Britain now. What a time to be alive.

The fact that he needs to prove his claim doesn't allow you to warrantlessly challenge his claim, retard.

did some nigga fucked your wife while wearing air Jordans or what?
why all the obsession?

Only in america would you have people stalking an area after a disaster to shoot the victims.

That pic is way too obvious

uh, you don't get to arbitrarily define rules of debate friend

are you fucking stupid boy?

Laughed irl at this. How do you people even exist?

ayyyyyy

Rightists are the first to protect capital in a time of crisis. Meanwhile left groups like Common Ground Collective are organizing disaster relief. In times like these there's no doubt in my mind which side I'm on

I'm on the side that kills more worthless humans

Now thats edgy!

They are looting weaves ffs

I can get even sharper

Maybe you should kill yourself then

An american is obsessed with killing and dominating the globe. What a shock!

I would, but I'm not a nigger or christian so I inherently have value

I'm actually Korean

That explains it. Possibly the only country more classcucked than burgerland

this is why social fails every time

ching chong go home

We're actually gooks cumskin

What the fuck are you talking about?

you wouldn't know because your system has never worked

?
Did you reply to the correct post? What has anything you said got to do with my posts?

you type like a primary schooler

have you seen yourself in a mirror you fucking mongoloid?
you couldn't get a tan even if your life depended on it

If you hate black people so much, why do you care so much about the profits of a black man?

You really don't see this as one of (of many) your own false flags?

can someone explain what they're doing wrong?

Because a bunch of looters would surely use the "#blacklivesmatter" hashtag, right?
I mean, is Holla Forums that retarded?
It's like they're creating their own enemies out of nothing so that they can cry about it.

oh cool. so its not only that should you kill yourself, there's also a high probability that you will actually do it

They have ENORMOUS persecution complexes

This, don't they have their own they should be protecting?

He says while sporting the flag of a regime that murdered millions of non-aggressors.

People are just machines made out of meat. I'd just use the crisis as an excuse to have fun and flip the off switch on a few.

Source

who need dat food when deres dat liquor store and dat guchi right down the street? shieeeeeet

Philosophical question for non-lefties lurking here: During a flood you see a gay Jewish black SJW who is known for defending all artistic decisions of Justin Bieber looting from a store. He isn't taking food, but some luxury item. You somehow magically know that 1. he doesn't intend to barter if for getting a basic necessity, but he wants to use it himself, and 2. that he has enough money and would have bought the thing if not for this opportunity. You also know that if not for him "rescuing" it, the thing would have become irreversibly damaged and useless.

So with that scenario given, do you think that in a way he is stealing; if not from the store specifically, maybe from the group of people selling that thing or the producer, because this act means one unit less sold?

You guys really need to step up your bait. Jamal Williams? Black Lives Matter? Apply yourself.

Pretty much what said

having a shootout in that situation would be like that flood episode of L4D 2 and would probably fuckin rock.

I would probably shoot them if they walked down my street.

What are the chances the cops would ever find out who did it if one or more of them got shot for their massive faggotry?

That's not funny user

i'd be honored to shoot them down if they were in my street

how much of the shit that's looted will the owners of these stores actually end up paying to replace anyway? isn't insurance going to cover most/all of it? i wouldve thought that these mugs would be OK with a bunch of """crony""" capitalist and/or jewish insurers having to pay out.

Blitzed my way through the thread hoping to find more than just two events of Holla Forums falling for their false flag, a little disappointed he was laughed out the thread so easily for once.

Is this alpha?

ive found its very effective, korean people are very sensitive of their high suicide rates

lmao these burger fuckers

loving every larp

No one said that they're fascists faggot.

Are you illiterate?

Holla Forums just doesn't like Trump supporters and private property

Sick bootlicking fam.

Yeah I seriously doubt it, if anything what their doing is putting the law in their own hands and trying to shoot at people they deem "looters". No judicial process at all.

No just bootlickers with terrible trigger finger and gigantic guts.

turns out government isn't the only authority to be feared/hated

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

What are you even saying? Fear the authority of your fellow man, should you choose to fuck with him? Should we all be pacifist hermits?

If they're carrying guns they have no clear knowledge of using with the intent to protect grocery stores from looters with lethal force, yeah I think you should.

bunch of maga guys making wp symbols looking for looters?
lets be honest this is ethnic cleansing disguised as neighbourhood watch. that said i doubt they've actually shot anyone.

You can't just meme your way out of everything that challenges your racial equality views, user.

I really love it when Holla Forums mocks a man with a beerpouch and is attempting to prevent crime from occuring during a temporary situation when their free-loving board is run and operated by a transvestite male pretending to be woman. The lack of critical thinking never ceases to amaze, and yet here we find ourselves with an abundance of people suffering from cognitive dissonance and a lack of refunds. Just added a mass murderer as the ID flag as well, how cool is that? hah!

This board is filled with low testosterone males who grew up lacking powerful father figures in their lives. I feel sorry for all of you and hope that half of you at least just larp as commies. If not, understand that the bubble you think of as reality is not a constant and there may come a time in your life where all your beliefs and utopian ideals will be crushed by the reality called life. My sincerest condolences. xoxo

What do you mean by this

the black guy has an entire trashbag full of shit meanwhile the white couple is only ferrying along a few items

Y'all are stupid as fuck. If you don't have a justification for challenging someone's claims (i.e. a rational reason to disbelieve their claims) then you shouldn't challenge their claims. That doesn't mean that you need to prove them wrong, just that you need justify your counterarguments rationally.

Without this principle arguments turn into

You're either fat or skinny, I guarantee it. Almost no lefties are fit, in fact multiple studies have found right wing males are more muscular than their leftwing counterparts, and right wing women are more attractive than leftie ones.

You're a group of genetically inferior people advocating equality at all costs because on some level you recognize that you are inferior, and so you try to cripple and chain down your superiors instead of improving yourself.

Calm down kid. There is no reason to be mad. You don't even know what you are talking about. How about turning the computer off and doing a 360 and walking away before you embarrass yourself further.

wtf man right wing women have higher test than the guys

nvm, I'm a faggot. You didn't reply to me at all.

Is it 2011?

Look it up, user. Muscle mass positively correlates with right wing views.

Because left wing men are overflowing with testosterone and masculinity, right?

Nah

Yes

You're not even trying, user.

Beer is a more potent estrogenic than soy, that dude will be on a golf cart in less than 20 years.

Educate yourself, faggot.
xefree.com/phytoestrogens/

I don't have to try, as you are just arguing whether or not someone has testosterone or not.

Please continue.

Jesus fucking christ.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/28/neo-nazi-stabbing-fake-colorado-joshua-witt

From the article:

"Police also found footage of Witt buying a small knife at a nearby sports store.

When officers brought Witt in for another interview last week, he admitted that he had lied, police said."

“He was opening up the knife package in the car and he cut himself,” Campbell said, adding, “I don’t believe he showed any remorse. Our take is he kind of made this up and it kind of got out of control when it went on Facebook.”

"Witt was arrested last week and could face a fine of $2,650 and up to a year in jail if convicted of false reporting. "

So some fuckwit, totally not racist or associated with any such organizations, cuts himself """"while opening a packaged knife"""", and randomly decides to whine on social media about being racially assaulted by a black man.

But here is the best part:

"Witt’s original claims earned sympathetic headlines from conservative news sites, including a Fox News’ report titled, “Anti-Fascist Stabs Innocent Man Over ‘Neo-Nazi’ Haircut”. As of Monday afternoon, Fox had not updated the story. "

nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-stabbed-after-haircut-gets-him-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi/

Motherfucking MILKshake.

>xefree.com

You fucking idiot, that study was about how deeply people get involved into politics and by income level. Poor, strong men favored redistribution far more intently then poor, weaker men.
businessinsider.com/study-strength-politics-conservatives-liberals-2013-5

Your entire political world view is based on other guy's hormone production. How does that feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=7bc14KXM5-I

Why are they all giving the hand sign for "OK"? What did they mean by this?

It was just a retarded Holla Forums meme.

You know what else violates the NAP?
Killing dozens of millions of eastern Europeans and then planning to starve 30 million more.
Ravaging Europe's cities.
Trying to undo the cultural and intellectual heritage of entire nations.

Nazis: The number #1 enemy of the white race.

The autright obsession with muscles and testosterone is so perverted I feel like taking a shower after reading gay posts like this. The average looting black guy is more fit and closer to the Apollonian figure these chubby fuccbois think is so awesome.

What are you going to do about it fuccboi? We killed 100 million right-wingers in the last century and if all goes well we'll kill 10 times as many this in this century.

So, by this logic, a right-winger who becomes a leftist magically loses all testosterone and muscle mass and automatically becomes genetically inferior, and a leftist who becomes a right-winger magically becomes genetically "superior" despite literally almost nothing changing. Why are you so fucking stupid.

How do you reconcile this? How can leftist be fat, skinny, and swole primal niggers at the same time?

I know the study you're talking about (and as far as I know there are only two, the one I'm talking about being the more rigorous and comprehensive one). Anyone who actually bothered to read it past the headline (so none of the retarded right-wingers who never read any of the scientific literature they think supports their arguments) would've discovered that the study found this only held true for rich people.

For poor men, support of income redistribution was positively correlated with upper body strength.

So an accurate headline would have been 'upper body strength correlated with protecting your own interests'. But that wouldn't have been provocative enough to grab the attention of dumb-asses like you.

Being the police is now the rebellion, given the animosity towards them.

THUH PUHLICHE US THUH NU COUNTA CULSHUH

because they're helping and you're on your ass doing nothing on the internet all day

NU
COUNTA
CULSHA

IMO rightists are pro-establishment when it comes to economics and leftists are pro-establishment when it comes to social issues.

How so?

SOCCIUHLLY LIBHURUL, ECUHNUHMUHUHCULLY COHNSURFATIFVE

Mate, almost no one here cares about 'social issues' such as tranny bathrooms, gay marriage, sex changes or that sort of stuff.
And most of that has only been "pro-establishment" for like 10-15 years in a small part of the world.

Mainstream media and opinion in the west is generally pro-LGBT, pro-racial equality, pro-gender equality, etc. but it's fiercely pro-capitalist.

Deny the fact's if you must but this is only hurting the left.
Generation Z is overwhelmingly Right-wing, and many of them are overtly racist. They see their parents or people they know making the news for shouting at a Christian College student saluting a Confederate statue, or wearing "pussy hats" at the inauguration of Trump. They're taught Democracy is perfect, but then they see their parents and elders and teachers reject it en masse.

When they see this, they question everything they see. They don't believe the police are enemies but essential. And "movements not organizations you Nazi sinner" like Antifa/BAMN are only serving to reinforce their disdain for the Left.

The mainstream media is liberal not leftist. We don't care for identity politics here.

I think this is an exaggeration.

Generation Z's also like 50% non-white so I don't think we're going to see a Nazi resurgence anytime soon.

So the police, the people who defend the status quo, are the real rebels because gen z doesn't like antifa?

It's a generation of kids who see identity politics as the most important aspect of all politics. Gen Z may not be majority White, but combine them with people who have elected Trump, and people who see identity politics as an attack on Whites, and you have a national majority. Keep in mind only 2/3 of the country voted in this election.

There is mass hysteria when a police kills a black. Then riots when a jury mutually approved by the plaintiff/defendent exonerates them. They are demonized daily, and when Loretta Lynch, AG appointed by Obama, and a Black female mayor tried to convict officers, some black, and failed, it was because of 'muh racism'.

Re-Read your post and explain it.

I'm so hyped for the multiracial fascist state.

I don't know what the actions of liberals has to do with the left.

The Left needs to stop relying on this demographic meme to save them. The US will remain majority white for sometime, when hispanic whites are added to the mix it will be majority white for an even longer time still and when many of these "mestizo" kids grow up the definition of whiteness will be changed and it will last even longer.

Even the white right in South Africa has managed to cobble together a fairly formidable right-wing opposition when one considers the fact that their only 8% of the population. To be sure, I don't think the fascists of the future will be Nazi larpers, but Charlottesville gave us a good window into what it might look like with skinheads making up the hardcore and everyone else forming battalions of useful idiots. Maybe there will be some kind of hybrid that takes into account changed demographics and America's peculiar characteristics. Hard to say.

Please quit cop-bootlicking, they kill more whites than black people.

This is my point, liberals are Leftists in the eyes of the world. Everyone in the public eye lumps them in this group, from Fox News to MSNBC.

reminder

Only in America actually
But that isn't a fault of the left though. That's a fault of the failed American schooling system.

it's wonderful how rightwingers are always so worried about the left, they constantly write about what's hurting it

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes. White hispanics definitely are going to to fash, but with the internet it's easier than ever for any white person to stomp on any Hispanic persons beliefs that they are apart of the master race.
Neo Nazis struggle now to keep a lid on their anti Semitism to keep from alienating burgers who are all part Jew.

Rolled 22, 226, 349, 118, 309, 257, 150, 370, 59, 19, 234, 81, 280, 145, 250, 230, 276, 25, 68, 156, 66, 58, 164, 341, 158, 301, 2, 84, 335, 257, 140, 357, 63, 69, 55, 371, 326, 204, 321, 385, 222, 134, 45, 82, 278, 294, 311, 133, 318, 379, 289, 384, 16, 32, 305, 174, 333, 306, 258, 247, 143, 397, 183, 205, 45, 237, 155, 370, 21 = 13977 (69d420)
NAZBOL IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE