Holy shi*t.. is this real? bros how tf did this get online!! who leaked it?

imgur.com/a/6tKBb
holy shi*t.. is this real? bros how tf did this get online!! who leaked it?

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6wzkac/yes_antifa_is_the_moral_equivalent_of_neonazis/dmbvynu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forums please stop these shitty raids, leftypol is not some hotbed of antifa agitation.

This is the most obvious false flag of all time. At least get someone who can write nexttime Holla Forums this guy abuses 'afterall' more than mayweather abuses women.

this is the corniest shit, you aren't even trying

It's even got your typical year one design student coffee ring on the front of it.

oh i am laffin

Imagine how much of a victim complex you need to have to create this shit. What the fuck was even going through his head

Does this mean i am not getting my Soros checks anymore?

soros has been late every fucking month since trump got elected. we need to unionize

I like how the socialization of capital section still sounds great even with the Holla Forumsyp adding every sjw flag they can.
Like it's still arguing for single payer and criticizing the US war economy.

Nice false flag faggot

Holla Forums pls go

I was fucking around. Was it not obvious enough? I guess Holla Forums really is that stupid though.

i took it from this lol np.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6wzkac/yes_antifa_is_the_moral_equivalent_of_neonazis/dmbvynu/

Right wingers base their beliefs on their own false flags, and then continue to believe them. Humanity is doomed

nice, even reddit figured out it's fake

What if we false flagged the right wing false flags to get them to believe more reasonable things though?

what do you mean, going full "so much for the tolerant left" on them?

cool, you start

This doesn't make me laugh at all…
It make me sad…

why is a black guy there

The fact anyone takes that shit seriously is fucking hilarious.

wtf wearing a suit as well

Clearly an alt-right hoax.

It was probably edited in by kartural marxtilians.

reminder that the Nazis burned the Reichstag building and blamed communists.
their entire ideology is built on false flagging and gaslighting themselves.

Whoever wasted their time and wrote this wasn't even trying to be subtle. Next level Goebbels you ain't.