ANTIFA, learn this lesson

Now you can see that the whole MSM shilling AGAINST antifa all of a sudden, and you might be wondering why is this

>youtube.com/watch?v=1XXbgKUKeRw

The explanation is simple. You are just a Golem.

In Jewish folklore, a golem is a figure made of clay which is created in order to protect jews from antisemitic attacks. This anthropomorphic magically animated figure, does not speak, and you give orders to him by inserting these orders written on a piece of paper in the mouth or in the forehead of the golem.

The story says that "When the Gaon saw that the Golem was growing larger and larger, he feared that the Golem would destroy the universe. He then removed the Holy Name that was embedded on his forehead, thus causing him to disintegrate and return to dust." (Rabbi Jacob Emden)

That's why now the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§controlledπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ MSM now has a synchronized reaction against ANTIFA.

Learn the lesson. Know what you mean to your kikemasters: NOTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgOvEIqzF1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure the proper explanation is ancient ethnic mysticism Holla Forums, not that the alt-right, liberals, conservatives, etc. are actually for the capitalist status-quo and communists are actually the only ones opposing it.

Oh, and you my want to check this out.

Sorry dudes, you have been betrayed.
Continue with your chants "No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA", as the leaders of your ( ( (NGO's) ) ) commanded. You will end badly while ( ( (they) ) ) see you return to dust.000

Wow you look so smart. I bet you have glasses.

Stop playing Pokemon Go

Goyim know very little about our religion. Don't even make an attempt to understand this stuff without a qualified teacher.

ANTIFA are heroes whether they get approval from the corporate media or not.

Eventually they will understand your jewish tricks and they will turn against ( ( ( you ) ) ). you will see :)

All those videos your people are censoring on youtube? Guess what. Normies are watching them all thanks to the barbra streisand effect. You are done.

THE FIRE RISES.

I'm sure the only problem is the metaphor Holla Forums, not that it's ethnic scapegoating for capitalism.

pull your head out of your fucking ass, the only reason you hate these people is their monopoly on resources and political power. Where do they get it from? capital.

At least jump to another meme ideology that makes more sense like nazbol, best of both stupid worlds.

You could have shortened your idiotic post to "Antifa are Jewish puppets" which is Holla Forums's go-to conspiracy for nearly everything.

Don't be naive, antifags already know they organize themselves in NGO's which are controled by jews. What they don't know is what the jews are going to do with them.

Is this World of Polcraft's new playable race?

yeah lets fuck up some nazis
yeah lets fuck up some random bystanders
good job
youtube.com/watch?v=QgOvEIqzF1Y

yes, I remember when this board fully supported American antifa and planned and supported antifa events. we've been exposed!!!11

1. The MSM as a whole was never pro-antifa
2. We (mostly) aren't antifa
3. "The entire MSM turning against antifa" is a meme. No one here was asking "why" because we weren't ever under the illusion that antifa were media darlings, and there has not been any real shift in coverage or treatment by governments that would surprise anyone who was actually paying attention - and Holla Forums is chronically allergic to anything that doesn't suit their narrative.>All those videos your people are censoring on youtube?

Jews censored Bat'ko?
I KNEW IT!!

Daily reminder that this board is ( ( ( controlled) ) ) and that you get a ban if you call out the jew

So the Jews and the Right were in cohort all along?

no that's you just being a nonce

What did he mean by this?

are these images supposed to be incriminating or something? this board has rules faggot.

BUT WHERE ARE THE PROOFS BILLY?