Why did Stefan turn out this way? He used to be a philosopher

Why did Stefan turn out this way? He used to be a philosopher.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=q3cZ4dJbjWU&start1=0&video2=bbS-Zhz31CA&start2=271&authorName=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The free market

Any form of conservatism or the right wing leads to fascism and white supremacy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone right of the center needs the bullet.

Really makes you think.

Anyone right of Mao deserves the bullet

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Correct.
Anyone right of us deserves the bullet, this is the only correct answer.

Why shoot them when you can simply starve them and cause the death of 50m+ of your own country? You dishonor Mao.

Really now. That's like thinking I would try and explain calculus to a toddler.

ONE DOLLAR

Cultural Marxism got to him :^)

No one here thinks that

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

Glad we are all on the same page, friend.

You don't actually believe this do you? or are you watching his videos and literally not fact checking him.

Try and explain it normally.

What is cultural Marxism?

He claimed that feminism was responsible for the fall of Rome for fucks sake.

I haven't watched him since around 2014, because was nothing more than a gatekeeper. He made an adamant effort to separate himself from the "ebil internet notsees!!1!" for a pretyt long time.

If he has finally come around to the JQ it is too little too late. Also, his mother is Jewish. He can never be one of us.

And you call us ignorant and irrational. Your a joke, friend.

*cultural capitalism, tinfoiler

The toddler part was a red herring, his point was that he can't explain calculus.

Of course it's impossibel to have a rational debate. You and your kind will always be corruption apologists. Bunch of useless cunts that must indeed be starved to death instead of shot. It means more suffering :)

We're all in the same page. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧They🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 are on theirs.

Why do commies like starving people so much? Everywhere you go you cause massive famine. Is it so everyone will be skinny and look like they have low-T like you do?

That's exactly why I asked :^)

Gay filter being gay. {{{They}}} are on theirs.

Mao is shit

lel

kek

This guy got it right .

See, if you want to be successful on Youtube, the first thing you need to do is say completely moronic easily debunkable things. People on the other side will then pull your videos, because you're an easy target, and make fun of you. Because you're being made fun of by the other side people on your side will then flock to your defense and you gain fame.

The only difference between man and animal is his intelligence. Less intelligent races are literally less human. Are you white, Asian, or Jewish? If not, you can barely call yourself human.

Not surprising tbh, probably thinks those are Jewish sciences.

Yeah, its a common lefty tactic to use all types of censors and filters that don't conform to their distorted world view in any type of conversation whatsoever.

Hi Holla Forums

Lurk more and learn to identify different boards.

I have a very solid understanding of biology and evolution. I simply apply those to humans objectively without letting my ego get in the way and tell me that humans are special beings that are somehow exempt from the natural order.

read a high school biology book, then come back

You're statements about what makes a human a human demonstrate that you clearly don't.

Why does Holla Forums always take the bait?

Okay

I'm a masochist

it's astonishing

More skeptical these days that the supposedly facetious opinions of shitheads online aren't actually sincere beliefs presented in a cowardly fashion.

When I saw the thread I honestly thought Molymeme had gone full fash. Given who he is its a reasonable assumption.

Moly went full fash a long time ago. You don't have to deny the holocaust to be a fascist.

Easily-triggered nu-males that lack the testosterone to disregard discomfort, as slight as a disagreeing internet post.

It's amusing watching how much salt a single post can generate from these guys. And they wonder why they get raided daily.

That's not what we're arguing anyway.

This post triggered me indeed. It's filled with retarded american logic.

he used to be someone who misrepresented basic academic philosophy while grifting people for money. I'm not even interested in philosophy, but have seen detailed reddit badphilosophy posts showing when and where he failed to understand first year concepts.

He was always a shitty, greedy, ideologue with no going on upstairs.

Does he say anything about the Jews being taxed? I want to see the part where he talks about how bad the Jews were being taxed?

/fit/ culture really did a number, these guys are obsessed with the endocrine system.

Your argument is that I don't understand biology. How would you like me to refute that? Would you like a biology lesson?

You claimed that intelligence is what "separates man form the animal" (already a meaningless, biology-denying sentiment) and that therefore less intelligent people were not human. You are literally fabricating a definition of human to justify your preconceived worldview, and you didn't even use evolution once in any of your post.

Jesus fucking Christ, did you take that literally? Obviously intelligence is not the sole thing that makes us a separate species, but it is what draws a clear line between every other species and humans. Of course niggers are still "human". We are capable of breeding with them, after all.

Your kind has made that argument unironically, so it's not exactly hard to see how your statement was taken literally, given the context there was no other way to take it.

Also, animal intelligence is arguably a spectrum and as such not an effective way to differentiate man from other wild animals. Use of language, especially written language, is a much better trait to cite.

Here's something that will blow your fucking mind:

Intelligence doesn't matter

Is that what you tell yourself when the other kids learn faster?

Literally shaking right now

ebig false flag /Paul/ xD

Fucking Christ. You people really are predictable.

Completely false on both counts. Come up with better lies, Holla Forums.

I never really learned much about Marx's personal life because I don't give a shit, but if I remember correctly he lived with his friend most of his life, and his friend was wealthy because his father was a wealthy industrialist who handed him a good inheritance. Is this not true?

It's a conclusion to be made about how to make a functional society, function. Not everyone is going to be smart. In fact it's part of this dualistic mind/body bullshit that's been hyper focused on in civilization, yet has been empirically been proven wrong time and again.

It's an obsession. Intelligence must make you greater, so an intelligent society, must be the ultimate society.

This is naive and silly, only fools would actually believe this works. It's a way to vent blame on personal issues instead of actually figuring how a society functions.

He was always a nobody talking shite at a camera

LIKE POTTERY

wew

Questioning American lies about Nazi Germany, Japan, Italy and every other country they fought against doesn't make one a fascist. The Soviet Union wasn't the only victim of American propaganda.

Anyone read his new book? We finally get to see what stefan considers an argument.

Is this for real? From "anarchist" to holocaust denial fascism?

I didn't see the vid when I skimmed him youtube channel. Might just be an allusion to his video downplaying Indian genocide–I wouldn't be surprised when it really happens tho.

You can still read some of the articles he wrote for the Chicago Tribune

China doesn't have a lot of land fit for farming, the starvation would actually have been exacerbated if left up to the free market, just like in capitalist controlled british-occupied Ireland, but hey its not like cappies can be expected to take fault for the deaths they directly caused huh? Idiot.

Why not just kill off anyone under 120 eyequeue? I'm guessing that would be pretty terrible for your movement though.

Jesus christ you Holla Forumsyps are pathetic

Judging by your statements you clearly don't. Also getting info from infographs and research funded by the Pioneer fund doesn't count.

so it goes.

Cool

Are you one of the so called "infograph historians"?

nah

I have never watched any of his videos. Am i missing out on a great meme?

No, you do not.

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

TL;DR, you don't actually understand shit, stop getting your education from Holla Forums

that videos a fuckin year old. Why is Shaun scraping the barrel by responding to old videos that no-one watches anymore

I like how you set the cut off point at white folks, who have the lowest Autism Level of the three groups you listed. Gotta set the parameters so you JUST make it into the overman category, right?

Honestly, the vast majority of Holla Forumsyps haven't even read Rushton or Jensen or Flynn or any of the other prominent researchers on race and intelligence and whatnot. They just saw a funny graph on Holla Forums and are now le rational scientists who understand da truth about race.

What do you guys make of Stefans new philosophical masterwork?

Sometimes you just got to go back to the old classics idk

He was spooked from the beginning. Back in his philosopher days he preached muh morals and muh objectivity

Hahaha that cover is fucking too much

Why do burgers always use calculus as some sort of high water mark?

christ that's as generic as it gets

That's the only logical conclusion to the observation of american economic domination. They're retards on prozac yet they're pushing everyone around.

He's doing it for the sweet patreon dollars. He knows his base and is willing to say whatever they want to here.

So is he denying the holocaust?
Not gonna watch that cancer, someone tell me.

He is not an never was a philosopher. He has not formally studied philosophy at any point and I'm willing to bet you could count the number of philosophy books he has read on one hand.

Yeah and anyone who jacks off to Richard Dawkins is a scientist.
And even if that were true Stefan Molyneaux probably hasn't even found the truth of what his own asshole looks like.

Holy shit it's real

holy shit he became his own living caricature

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=q3cZ4dJbjWU&start1=0&video2=bbS-Zhz31CA&start2=271&authorName=

This third-rate hustler is what passes for an intellectual in the right. Their standards are so low that pretending to be something is enough to be considered so. How perfectly postmodern.

lmao

Sums it up. If only they did the readings they popularized

The world would be a better place if only they read Adorno and see how right he was about "cultural capitalism".

Liberals need to read the intelligence researchers too. Their hysterical caricature of by liberals as racists is exactly the same as the karltural marxism shit and equally as uninformed

Hm yeah gib me sum dat market

Stefan Molymeme is turning into a fascist.

one of the writers of the bell curve went on a podcast with sam harris and admitted guilt for the book because he cliams he didnt really want to empower white supremacists

In 10 years his writing hasn't improved.

stop giving him (You)s, faggots

fuck no

honestly? I agree with what he said so far

How do you explain blacks higher propensity for diabetes? Jews proclivity for Tay-Sachs, etc. Then there's observable phenomena like higher testosterone, lower impulse control, that even a child could pick up on.
Obviously there are differences between races. People nowadays skirt around the issue by saying it's "ethnicity" but for all intents and purposes it's functionally the same. Just because modern science doesn't fully understand why that is yet doesn't mean we should be forced to treat others different than how we perceive them.

Americans cannot into any math higher than calc 1

please tell me you have the whole thing

Sam Kriss on twitter is posting parts from it

he…he's actually trying to promote his book like this

if your ever arguing against someone wanking off about how logical they are ask them De Morgan's law or the difference between modus ponens and modus tollens

how did this guy get known for being the No Argument man when he has so little intellectual content to speak with? Every video is basically nothing but fallacies with a handful of cherry-picked stats thrown in sometimes.

thats 90% of modern right wing "thought" in general.

This

But you dishonor communism as a whole actually.