Imagine to love Trump this much

Imagine to love Trump this much

I really don't think he actually loves Trump, he loves money and fame.

He is opportunist that shilled Holla Forums and /r/the_donald?

He used to make fun of Republicans and especially Nazis and you can still see this libertarian underpinnings in some of his recent works, but he's turned to Trump shilling because the Holla Forums and or redditors were the ones who cared the most about him basically, it's easy money.

There's a joke in there about the dogs but it's not quite coming to mind.

His dog is gay and ugly haha

It is a fucking gay dog tbh.

Keep in mind that this pandering shit happened after he visited Holla Forums and realized there was a horde of faggots fresh out of Reddit's shutdowns ready to suck up to anyone who they thought viewed them positively. Before he found his niche in that, he was supposedly about to lose everything, as he had lost his job as a newspaper cartoonist years ago and was bleeding out his money.

LOL one of the main reason for all the edits Holla Forums did of his cartoons is because he was such a /cow/ about them editing his comics. He fed the trolls.

He only makes like $80 a month on patreon last time I checked.

nope

Fuck, must be a false memory or something.

The first drama actually came from a rumor that he had stolen his drawings from A Wyatt Mann, hence why they spliced him into said drawings. Acting extremely butthurt, then turning around and saying "HA TROLED WE TROLED U ALL ALONG XDDD" is a long standing Holla Forums tradition

pls don't bully the pupper

I'm surprised he has some 50+ year old woman tier dog. Ugly.

Please don't do this to the dog.

That example doesn't have those stupidly low hips at least. GSDs are becoming fucking deformed.

The working breeds are fine, but they're boisterous as fuck and not working them is almost as cruel as breeding them with no thought for the dog.

Well Trump is his daddy after all.

Just another crypto-fascist "libertarian" reactionary who showed his true colors once the winds changed