wtf is this guyes philosophy in a paragraph or two. Quick rundown please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Ch5ZCGi0PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cocaine and fist fucking

post-ideological technocratic pragmatism is just neoliberalism in disguise
communism is still the only solution to our problems

That's about it.

that's about as far as I can go. google Marx, Hegel, Freud and Lacan, if you must.

How bout one word instead:

Communism.

…….hot

How does she remain somehow so cheerful and cutesy while living at the bottom like that

thanks stalin, added this to my "rat faced women sucking dick for 1 dollar" folder
what does this have to do with Zizek though?

vodka

If you're looking for a serious answer, this is it. Everything else is memes on how he chooses to communicate this via analysing pop culture.

Oh god… the people in this thread are so retarded.
Ok I have studied zizeks philosophy, not only his philosophy but his general thought, I'll explain his probably most intresting thesis about todays society ideology, let me start:
We live in a capitalist society where most of the thought of a new society is being recognized as utopian or naive, if we talk about people starving in the third world we say it's how reality works or something like that happens in the third world. See pic related as an other example. Now this is what zizek would call pure Ideology, because it is what the super-ego (the social rules we live under) Tells those people to do, to not believe in a new society, but accept our shitty system and in some way or antoher take the best out of it, as zizek says in his wonderful paradoxical way "our Ideology today is that we dont have any Ideology". But there is much more to it, you know when you go to a starbucks coffe and the coffe is just that much expensive because of some part of the money going to some children in africa? This is what zizek would call anti-capitalist buying, again a paradox, We felt bad as a consumer, we knew that this coffe is made of resources people worked horribly for, suffered… but now we think we are helping the world when we buy such things, we are feeling like better humans sadly people are blinded by this and again pure ideology. There is always something like an actual message behind things like advertisements, propaganda etc. But its always blinded by ideology and think about it, this is horribly totalitarian. Imagine it like this(an example), you are in one of the old eastern bloc states and the local supermarket has no bread anymore and the government somehow needs to symbolize it but doesnt want to be in someway seen as weak or bad because as said they dont have bread, which is horrible and shows that the system isnt doing well, so they symbolize it with a sign telling you, "today you dont need bread anymore" you see how tricking this is? Its covered up with ideology.
This only his thought about Ideology and there is much more about his philosophy.

Watch this introductory vid.

Idk man. I just wanted to post that somewhere, so i called the mother of the guy who insulted god zizek that.

and how can you be at the same time an idealist(Hegel), but also a marxist (dialectic : material reality and spirit interact on each others in a permanent motion), and a psychanalist (psychic determinism) ?

When did I insult Zizek?

By being the GOAT

I always lose it at "HA HA HAHA" & "IT'S NOT ONLY CLOTHES!"

I recommend everyone to watch "The Pervert's Guide to Ideology". This post is a good summary though.

youtu.be/5Ch5ZCGi0PQ

Ideology, ideology, everything is ideology. You are all eating from the trashcan of ideology.

OP's pic oddly appropriate here

You didn't, I misread when I posted. My bad.

If I had to take a guess you don't know shit about Zizek.

Just say whatever the fuck you want.