It's over anarkiddies

It's over anarkiddies

We used to joke about this.

Literally was you going on for years under Obama before he stopped
This changes nothing

Don't worry, folks. Alex Jones says it's just to fight Antifa and BLM, folks. This is *NOT* the same as the police militarization Infowars has fought against for decades up till 2015, folks. Alex Jones' reporting on cops and a potential police state ain't changed one bit just cuz Trump's giving them unrestricted power, folks.

I don't think there is any line-crossing that the public can't be eased into, or at least made to passively accept.
I have some family in the blue, not a porky BTW, and you would be surprised of the opinions they throw around.My impression is that they truly , honestly believe themselves to be THE good-doers.They seem to think that, left unchecked "the little people"/"citizens"/"civilians"/"protestors" would quickly run themselves into some kind of mad max scenario.
Any conversation to the contrary is quickly met with "you don't know how people really are/the things I've seen".

One particular guy was a first responder in a bombing and he reacts to "terrorism" mentioned in his vicinity like the family guy sketches.Although they all seem to take "terrorism" as some sort of universal justification for anything.
You could propose enslaving people to breed them and throwing their babies into a big blender and they would begrudgingly accept it, if it would "help with terrorism".

How the fuck do they even justify this?

"Being a cop is so dangerous! Do you really want our boys and girls in blue in even MORE danger?"
"Well, sure, there are some bad ones! But lots of them join to help their communities. They're heroes!"

It gets more cyberpunk every passing day.

waiting for "muh big gubment police state" rightists to defend this or somehow blame it on marxism

its actually in trumps interest that the antifa get more violent and wild and attack people so that he can point at the media and democrats for being complacent, and that he will bring law and order back to the land by locking antifa up.

Those antifa groups are probably crawling with feds egging them on to get more and more violent

What if they get too violent and accidentally murder the whole congress?

THE PRICE IS FREEDOM

Time to improvise with some modern day makhno-mobiles

Wasn't the militarization of police one of those things trumpets thought for no reason that Trump would stop?

Trumpets thought a lot of things would stop with Trump.

I don't remember that ever being brought up.

It was part of them raging against the police State, itself probably fueled by conspiracy theories of the FEMA death camps variety.

Honestly don't see how this makes much of a difference.

The police already had body armor and assault rifles, chemical and electrical weapons, and armored fighting vehicles.. Only the most naive person could have possibly thought leftists could fight them through conventional means.

proof muh hooman nature is a reaction to traumatic experience. these people need therapy so they can stop blaming criminals for the material condition they have to live in. they have obviously started to dehumanize others to justify abuses they've witnessed. it probably goes back to their parents hence the career choice.

Muh physics is a spook too. One minute a pendulum is in one position. The next it's in a different position. Physics can't make its fucking mind up. One minute water is liquid. The next it's solid. Water doesn't have a fucking "nature", contrary to what scientists might claim.

Bahahahaha
Why are burgers so dumb

Looks to me like that Tankies need to start getting some tanks rolling if they want to try to dent the military police.

Seriously how the fuck do you fight military police expect with the Military? I mean at this point the US may as well be an unofficial Military Junta and a police state. Its time to get armed with unconvientional memes in a non larping sense.

So? This just provides us with better equipment to steal and use against the state during the guerilla phase of the revolution.

Nice. Retarded LARPers.