It's over guys

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/berkeley-mayor-classify-antifa-as-a-gang/

Ah yes because as we know gangs are banned in America

This Mayor is gonna get owned isn't he? Pre charlotsville you could probably get away with this but now people will accuse him of Trump and Nazi sympathy

So, we get promoted to Juggalo?

this isn't going to stop anyone except drive out a couple of the liberals who have latched onto antifa.

How can we manage to stand a chance if we don't have local officials on our side anymore?

what are they going to do, find an "Antifa" membership card in your wallet or something? this is meaningless, un-enforceable bluster.

Don't overblow this

I'm out guys. I can't handle the stress of this anymore. Every day more people are against us and the news media is starting to turn on us too. I just can't handle this shit and I'm not going to risk going to prison for a decade like Eric.

The juice just isn't worth the squeeze for me anymore.

Guess Antifa better start growing weed.

Hi Holla Forums.

Why did Eric Andre go to prison?

We got interviews on CNN, we had elected officials giving us leeway on stand down orders with police. WE HAD THE SYSTEM BEHIND US.

nice bait, good job

Baite.

Guys can we drop the shit for a minute? Seems like you lefties hate jews too. Why can't we unite against the kikes?

We only hate jews who are bourgeois.

Jews = White Walkers

ALL OF US = Humans

we need to band together and then after we end the jews we can fight again.

pigs treat yo ass like royalty cuz you white

But Communism was made by jews for control purposes.

We only hate Zionist and Capitalist Jews
Because they're Zionists and Capitalists

Those are literally all jews. All jews fall into those 2 categories. Fuckin George Soros is a capitalist international hyena.

they aren't, maybe a few are but not many at all

No they don't