A friend was asking me for the pics from the Boobghazi thread, so I call upon Holla Forums to post hot leftist sluts

A friend was asking me for the pics from the Boobghazi thread, so I call upon Holla Forums to post hot leftist sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/frozenblueber
twitter.com/neoliberals/media
twitter.com/commietantric?lang=en
thecalmmorning.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pissoff

/leftyttrash/

Bump for leftsloots

Delete this thread and start a new one with "Is vinterflama that hottest leftist woman on twitter? Who are the others?" as the text if you actually want pictures.

Needs MOAR pooper

This is the equivalent of a Jew getting an SS thunderbolt tattoo, or hanging a picture of Hitler on the wall.

That's one of the ugliest middle fingers I think I've seen.

Based Rosy

Won't it reach your g-spot?

wow exploiting women much???

Hmmmmmmmnn really gets the noggin joggin

Let me guess, you can be a CEO, while simultaneously being a true leftist as well?

Engels was, argument invalid

am i capitalist if i buy shirt made in other country? thanks

You just destroyed your own argument you dumb fucking faggot.
Centrism: 1
"Real Communism": 0

Yo7 can do better than that fam.

Why? At least one person was at the same time:
A leftist
A factory owner
Seems that the two aren't mutually exclusive, or maybe you know something I don't know about Engels?

Autistic detected

Go back to making your shitty Danny Phantom ghost squad videos, or watching MLP

rightist sluts > leftist sluts

I bought iPhone 5s a few months ago because it had best hardware out of offered ones for the low price. Is there anything wrong with that?

You seem a bit buttflustered. Are you too hamplanet to camwhore?

this is a good thread

This is true. Leftists don't have hot girls, because there is so much more to lose in their case. They won't be able to leverage their vagina to gain capital and/or socioeconomic status in a communist society.

She's not even that hot

typical nazi behavior

how to respond?

How many levels of irony were you on when you posted this?

Ask for her number so I can call her the next time I go out hunting for boneheads

I woudnt mind getting beat up by her

but it's the truth…why do the retards fall for such idiotic schemes to leech people's money. Fucking status. Cosmopolit "leftist" scum….you're all living in a bubble!
My phone cost me 50€, i can call people, they can call me. I have ir for years….why the fuck do i want a faggy phone spawned by late capitalism?
My computer is 2nd hand, my previous computer also was 2nd hand. I buy cheap computer and keep them for years until planned obsolence kicks in.

Dude your not the only one
But attacking people for buying shit that's really insignificant in relation to housing or actual status is just petty

This.

holy fucking shit…it's impossible to be more normie than that. The alt-right already has normie chicks pandering to them…these peopel always flow where the money is at.

You tell me.

She's disgusting

how come nazism so prevalent among the gaming manchildren circles

…makes u think

2edgy4me

That's why I don't like the alt-right. How much of an ideologue edgelord do you have to be to rejoice at the death of a lead singer of a bad you once loved so much you prolly once wore T-shirts of?

Ewww!

Rightists have low lQ

wait what where

C'mon she's not a slut. She qt

Because they help to satisfy their feelings of personal inadequacy and lack of personal agency.

I can only imagine something like Zelda is even more attractive because it pits a typically light skinned, blonde haired, and blue eyed young man against a demonic, swarthy, big nosed villain. Just recently when the new one came out, I heard rumors that online white supremacists were trying to "claim" it or something silly like that. If the recent Wolfenstein threads are anything to go by then I wouldn't put this Zelda nonsense past them either.

Since no one else will post them.

Also, where's this Boobghazi thread?

Shes a fucking tourist

And everybody hates a tourist.

Apart from nu males……

Reminder that she basically loos like Rebecca Watson now and will look exactly like her 2 years from now

Kiwifarms made a thread about her yesterday, she's definitely gone for good. What a fucking shame. I wanted to see her come back as a tankie.

She already looks like her.

Don't mock her. If she was one of us you virgins would be on her feet too. She's cute as fuck tbh if you into alt-goth girls. I don't understand how the aut rightist get on her feet tho. It's ideal gf material here for me

Become all about Antifascist Action so one day she will spit in my mouth.

has commietantric ever shown her face?

>>>/leftyb/

i just googled that name and she literally has he face in her twitter pic and bodypics on there too
wut r u talking about?

Fat with no tits to make up for it, next.

twitter.com/frozenblueber

twitter.com/neoliberals/media

twitter.com/commietantric?lang=en

name?

where does this ratface qt phenotype come from? I had half a dozen crushes with it here in Brazil but apparently Bongs have them too?
Did Rage ever take a genetic test?

cmon friendo

Truly shocking

name of this girl?

Zelda is a good series, fuck you.

Shut your dehydrated, never kissed a girl mouth.

No wonder the left is dead

I am thoroughly disappointed with this thread.

In his defense, he said best for the lowest price, once everyone gets the new phone the old ones get dropped like flies. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking at bargain basement priced phones and a used 5s seemed like the best choice for the price.

Are there pics of her feet? Asking for a friend.

Anyone got any more pics of the girl in the OP?

bamp

she's a pay pig on twitter

Give me a name at least.

E aí, já invadiu Brasília a mando do Fóro de São Paulo, utilizando-se do Ouro de Havana?

kill yourself brainless consumer.

not buying a shitty overpriced advanced fidget spinner =/= starving yourself to death in the woods

kek'd and check'd
Stop bulling allison now pls

bump

really makes you think

anyone got rageafterstorm's tumblr?

Got anymore of this qt3.24?

Looks like if you sprayed her with water she would fall apart, and she's drinking garbage just to match her gay outfit. Listens to random metal shit she picked up from her deadbeat boyfriends in the past. Messy bed. No tanks.

The solution is to get pic related. Or some Bay J, if you know what I maymay. You smell meh players?

I like where your priorities lie.

those last three are some Turkish girl living in Europe who posts on Twitter, right?

Tallest midget in the circus.

thecalmmorning.tumblr.com

No idea who she is beyond her nick being Vinterflamma and her having a nearly-Platonic-ideal set of tits.

Take away the glasses and they don't look alike