What's the right's obsession with degenerates and fun? Why don't they see the irony of calling others degenerates?

What's the right's obsession with degenerates and fun? Why don't they see the irony of calling others degenerates?

they get mad about other people having fun because they think it means that those others' fun precludes their own

and by fun I mean enjoyment, not degen racy

Fucking word filter.

They call everything fun degeneracey Well, lefties call everything fun a spook, but that doesnt excuse pol. They dont seem to understand that if a man wishes to engage in unsafe behavior, it's his risk to assume. You dont get to intervene on the basis of "muh self destructive lifestyle I know what's best for you better than you do" or "muh promoting fun to others". I mean, take alcohol for example. Everyone knows it's bad for you. Most people get into it because of peer pressure. But fuck off, pol, I'll put in my body what I please.

???
Fun isnt a spook, you stupid retard.

You have brain damage, my man

stirner memes were a mistake

I think they do see the irony actually.

Read. A. Fucking. Book.

It's Freudian. It's always Freudian with them. They're stuck in the phallic stage.

Damn, it's just having fun.

Calm your tits its just a prank bro.

Because we are not niggers.

talk about faggots that jump on the bandwagon

Anyway OP it's pretty much behavior that does not contribute to the longevity and sustainability of a group

if you're having gay sex orgies like in "The Gift" and contracting a disease like aids on purpose and willingly spreading it then odds are you're net contribution to the longevity and sustainability of your group is gonna be zero or lower

I don't know about the right, but I imagine Holla Forums wants to have a bunch of kids to populate their dwindling group, teach them to be productive members and work towards a common goal like colonizing mars or something cooler than walling in the mud arguing about gender and micro aggressions

kek, fucking classic Holla Forums

Wtf i'm a braindead neonazi now

That's retarded and spooked. I have no obligation to the group. You think you're going to live forever by taking over the soul of your children's bodies? You are going to die. So live for yourself.
Except this is generally frowned upon and even regular gays think these people should be killed. Also the first fascist groups were created by literal faggots

ok.

citation buddy

Rightists have low lQ

0/10

an accurate rating of a right wingers intellect

do better