In what order should one read "Critique of the Gotha Programme", "Wage Labour and Capital" and "Value...

In what order should one read "Critique of the Gotha Programme", "Wage Labour and Capital" and "Value, Price and Profit"?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/ruhle/1939/capital.htm.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read this one first

and then?

Value, Price and Profit and then Critique

alright, thanks based nazbol

Read this if you want a general overview too

don't actually read this

I don't even like GMIL but really?

Don't forget Civil war in France

I've actually read that already

???

That's not very accurate, because M-Ls read soviet textbooks referencing Stalin referencing Lenin referencing Marx.

I think you should actually start with a text you didn't even mention: German Ideology chapter 1, short and very concise, giving you a good introduction to Marx's method (materialist dialectic) and critiquing the pseudo-materialist/vulgar materialist materialism of Feuerbach (which Marx developed upon) which nicely puts things in perspective. Then Wage Labour and Capital → Value, Price and Profit → Gothacritique, but honestly I'd read the first chapter of Capital vol. 1 (on commodities) before hitting that up too in order to better understand what Marx is saying in Gothacritique. What's great for Capital is Otto Rühle's abridgement, for which also you can read and digest the first chapter instead if you want something shorter and less clustered: marxists.org/archive/ruhle/1939/capital.htm.

You shouldnt read those things at all.

Just think for yourself and not let yourself be brainwashed by these ideologs

Take an economics class instead

read this first.

The point of reading theory is to understand the ideas of others and form your own opines and either critique or build up on those original ideas. Theory isn’t propaganda.

I don’t know where you live, but where I live Collage classes (including economics classes) are really expensive. They also take up LOT’S of time.

Says the guy who was brainwashed by Hayek and Friedman

You can't make this shit up.

Get a job.
Things cost money, if you want to do things/learn things.

it will cost money. The sooner you realise this, the sooner your life will become better.
Just work hard, and try your best.
You will get there, i believe in you (unlike these other people here that just want to shoot you down for being succesful)

I think the point from people in this thread is that not only is it expensive, but it won't actually teach OP what he wants to learn and it will largely be mainstream neoliberal economics which isn't even his area of interest.

time to get reported and fuck off

thought you were baiting but now i see you're just retarded

please kill yourself. i believe in you

It's not nice to advocate suicide to people.

But… then again, you people have no morals.
Nice dubs tho!
Cheers, Stay open minded!

How can you even criticise an idea if you haven't made an effort to understand it?

fuck, was meant for

The revolutionary science has evolved, pleb.

Only Bob Avakian can offer a true revolutionary science for the 21st century.