This is how alt right looks like to the uninitiated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Emg14MOMDgU
youtu.be/Qcn70R_UEZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's not true: those people look like they're having fun and genuinely enjoy each others company

That just looks like good medieval festival garb
When normies think of alt right it's either kek memers, trump bootlickers, or neo nazis

Way too many girls for it to be the aut-right.

Aut right also has girls tho

I'm give props to these chicks for grifting horny chuds outta money

Some of them look kinda /fit/, and they seem to know how to use their weapons. I'd say that puts them a bit above pic related.

You said girls but seem to have posted two blowup dolls and a still from a blacked.com vid

Advanced far-right theory coming hot at you leftycucks.

youtu.be/Emg14MOMDgU
youtu.be/Qcn70R_UEZs

I know it might be too much for your cuck brains to handle.

Best business strategy ever.

Can't disagree.

that's kinda racist against hapas smh tbh

Truly this half-decade's grrl gamer streamers.

Aren't there still girl gamer streamers?

Being a reactionary/fascists is more like this decade's New Atheism, complete with its own set of attention whores.

Actual LARP>Alt-Right

LARPing is actually a lot of fun. But the fun kinda relies on everybody involved actually knowing that they're LARPing and not pretending otherwise.

Those look like relatively normal, fit, well meaning White people

That isn't right at all

I wonder if what they do actually fits the definition of camwhoring.
They make videos of themselves for horny men to masturbate to and they get money for it. Everybody, them, their fans etc., knows it's all about them being attractive young women. No one would give two shits about them if they were half as hot as they are, hell, their neckbeard audience would probably shit on them as most of them are bitter woman haters. So are they actually camwhores?

Nah

If i werent gay, i wouldve switched sides already

Thats what I look like once a month.

Stop equating LARP and nazis.