)))MGTOW Surrogacy(((

HOW TO SAVE THE MANKIND:
TRAP WIVES
Get rekt shills.

Gynocentric societies cannot sustain themselves. They either collapse, or become a society of parasites. Jewish society is what you get when gynocentrism reaches close to its most extreme form. They evolved into parasites. The side effect of gynocentrism is that over time, weak beta cuck genes begin taking over the gene pool. Thus you get the stereotypical hunch backed jewish male.

The solution to have babies without cucking to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§womenπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ is to have a trap wife. You can then pay women for surrogacy and impregnate them with your seed. Both you and your trad wife (male) can have genetic offspring.

Mgtow, sex robots, traps, legal bookers, less welfare, and economic worsening all will drive down the cost of hiring a surrogate as women seek easy financial support.

Single mothers are the single biggest indicater of whether whether or not a child will grow up to be a violent delinquent. On the other hand, single fatherhood has no such correlation. Female nature is toxic to children, families, communities, societies, and the world as a whole (women drive mindless and irresponsible consumerism with 80% control of domestic spending. This is why commercials are so emotionally based, rather than rationale based. They are catering to women).

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/08/01/late-feminism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS THREAD GOT ME BANNED FROM Holla Forums TWICE

take ur meds OP

I agree with gay marriage that's fine

trap mom is a power this world has never seen before

traps are gay and thats fine for you, but im not gay so i dont like traps particularly

Yes but liking traps isn't gay unless you touch the balls.

Men are better cooks.

Traps can identify as men.

You have a weak mind.

Homosexuality is the poor man's pedophilia. Prove me wrong.

So you want to be straight but you don't want to be straight but you want to be confused andyou want to have this all be about pregnancy and reproduction except you don't want to deal with motherhood and push that onto another man who's a trap but not trans

This is Freudian to another level I've never experienced

I mean… not so much "traditionally" but under current usage a trap is someone that's biologically male, identifies as male, presents as a woman.

No need to spell it out, it's quite obvious.

Yes, we already know you haven't read Freud.

I'm glad the right finally progressed to pushing Butler on their base.

I'm glad MGTOW is a proud proponent of transsexual rights now.

That's fine, psychoanalysis is bull

Shove your cigar up ratman's ass

Explain your analogy.

Dude. Carl Jung n sheeit

liking traps is the most anti-system anti-jewish thing you can do
woman are made to spend money in the burtgoise jew industry

Wtf is 'butler'?

Trap moms are the future

jacobitemag.com/2017/08/01/late-feminism/

Trap wives will cuck men for bigger dick men.

traps exist to cuck thots, think about it

I want Holla Forums to leave.