/stormfront/

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/08/27/stormfront_has_been_kicked_offline.html

breaking news, stormfront is DOWN.

didn't this happen two days ago?

its breaking news for letypol, also the news stories about it are still coming out

They were kicked off GoDaddy, this is them being kicked off their like 3rd back-up.

isnt that the daily stormer? this is stormfront its different

First they came for the working class, pirates, blacks, catgirls, NAZIS and I did not cry for I was not a Nazi but then they came for me!!

I'm not sure if I should laugh or be deeply concerned. Stormfront was an absolutely shit site, but unlike The DS it did not seem to try to pour its faggotry out into real life. If political extremism is reason enough to be taken off of the net, what will happen to leftist communities deemed to be too extreme?

nothing because no one has cared about commies since 1991. Also pretty sure the chans are safe.

You know, except for the fascists who are like an obsessive ex-gf with a little shrine to us in their cupboard.

tbh this is by no means something that only happens in one direction. Commies and fash have a kind of toxic co-dependency going on.

Stormfront is the whole reason Holla Forums went south. They astroturfed nazisism on there until the oldfags got outnumbered.

No. It came from /new/ and fuel hit the fire with Islamic terror attacks.

Stormfront was literally proven to be behind the massive pro-hard right wing shilling on 4chan though

Not really.

Excellent, I'm convinced. They really did nothing at all and were innocent, didn't take advantage of anything.

That's not what happened. Chans have always been full of assholes.

apolitical edgelord neets and libertarians

What were happy negro the watermelon man or the Wyatt E Mann bix nood memes? There was always a racist element.

It had a kind of asshole discourse before 2010. Anyone with experience knows when and why and how that change of "asshole discourse" happened

It was for fun, you know, the thing people used to do on the internet before a load of stupid faggots got iPhones and social media.

It depended board to board largely, it's become incoherent and feverish and we all know why.

Yeah but it wasn't genuine 1488 muh anuddah shoah da joos WE WUZ KANGZ

4chan should have become FYAD across the global board and the problem would have been solved. It's a neglectful parent to an abhorrent sprawling mass of naive post 1997 births now.

Ah yes we will bring down the system by using the system against the people.Free speech is bad!

What the hell does leftism have to do with race?

this

i miss fun

Hallelujah!