Is there any actual, unironic anarcho-egoists around?Or is this just a big meme?

Is there any actual, unironic anarcho-egoists around?Or is this just a big meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme.
Stirner is an interesting figure but he's just way too flawed philosophically.

Its funny but it makes no sense

I'm quoting another poster, but it can be said that Stirner's ideal Egoist is a sociopathic solipsist.

There's at least one who actually read Stirner.

being an actual anarcho-egoist is retarded, but it's pretty useful to incorporate some stirner in anarcho-communism

A lot of things can be said, that dosen't necessarily make them true or worth repeating.

hello, its me, an egoist anarchist of some description.
Egoism is more useful as a theory than you think, and I find that leftypol in general has a pretty poor understanding of it at times.

Not at all. Love can be egoistic, after all love can be pretty pleasing. A good general guide for "the" egoist position on a thing is this:
Not against __ but sacred __. This applies to love, communism, the family, etc.

A good article by a good comrade Dr Bones, debunking some misconceptions on stirner, with quotes from several of his works:
theconjurehouse.com/2016/11/18/the-stirner-wasnt-a-capitalist-you-fucking-idiot-cheat-sheet/
(to be noted, yes, Dr Bones is a strange person in a lot of ways, but their egoism is pretty good)

Ive read more than half of stirner, and i think its just a meme.
Its an interesting thought experiment to do

Its a fun thought experiment to counter bourgeois individualists.

The spook idea is also pretty fun. An idea which becomes so engrained into you that it seems as solid and natural to you as gravity. Clans involved in bloodfeuds for "honor", killing many of each other for no reason other than "honor". People going to imperialist war for "the fatherland". Men or women not enjoying certain things because they are "for men" or "for women". People not dancing or not enjoying something they like because "im no fag yo, im straight".

But I dont think you can really use it as a thing on its own.

fug
Ive read more than half of ego and his own, not all of stirner

What's even the difference between it and capitalism

Forgot to take off shitposting flag

Seriously? Capitalism is not at all individualist - it requires you to submit yourself and self-immiserate in the name of "money". All the things holding it in place - laws, private property, etc - are spooks. Stirner was a communist as the word is understood in general. The union of egoists is equivalent to the free association of producers advocated both by anarchist and Marxian communists.

Given the individualistic bias of the capitalist ideology, Stirner is a good introduction to materialism.
It's even a good way to make leftists "redpills", since this meme has some success.

I've got a better question.

How many people here even actually believe that any kind of Anarchist ideology is workable at all for a term longer than say, five years in a place where there is no state to bother said "commune" in any way?

so if an egoist was part of the bourgeois class, wouldn't he be pro-capitalism since that is in his self interest

Most of the board seeing as a stateless, classless society is the presumed goal of communists. Have you bothered to read anything since making your way here from reddit?

Me

Glad to know I'm still asked stuff like this. But assume I haven't. Assume I haven't ever asked anyone how they assume they are going to maintain a classless, stateless society in place.

Let me put on my unconscious masses hat and you can school me baby.

the majority of humans to live in the post 1968 consumer hypermedia fuckscape

We're called "Egoist Anarchists" actually, and yes, I am one. Feel free to AMA if you want.

That's me, I have read every single piece he's written.

I take some aspects of it and most other tendencies. I think locking yourself down to any one ridged ideology is a mistake.

And the prole will work in their self interest and realize that they are slaves under the bourgeois and topple capitalism