Is he right? Reading the replies to this, it seems like people hate centrists more than Nazis

Is he right? Reading the replies to this, it seems like people hate centrists more than Nazis.

I do hate centrists more than nazis. Because nazis show what they are, they have no problems in saying what they believe, what they want to do.
Centrists are dessimulated cunts. Under the umbrella of reason and logic is a very corrupt person. i.e. Obama

Are you saying communism is not reasonable or logical?

I enjoy melonman's youtube content but boy does he have some embarrassing meltdowns sometimes.

In the US, where the center is between reactionary Republicans that obstruct anything progressive and actively dismantle anything beneficial to the working class, and the Democrats that don't even bother advocating anything progressive and actively dismantle anything beneficial to the working class, being a "centrist" means you're a comfortable twat insulated from all of the awful shit happening in society thanks to the very people your dumb "centrist" ass elected.

I don't see how centrism is a reasonable position. America is in decline, good manufacturing jobs aren't coming back, we have a huge opioid epidemic, our health care is failing, our education system is failing, and society will soon we will be bleed out even more so the empire can try to stay afloat, probably causing a lot of violence across the global in its dying fit.

Which is good. Nazis are just retarded cunts. Centrists are the ones who stand in the way of Revolution and workers liberation.

I thought Stefan was melonman

Also at least Nazis can see some of the problems with society, centrists just repeat 'stay the course' over and over as we drive off a cliff.

I think he meant something like "under the mask"

It's weird, Melon was a Bernie guy and has off-handedly made comments about how fucked the capitalists/consumerist system, ranted about the two party system and it being a bunch of bullshit, but he's like doubled down into "EVERYBODY STAY CALM" since street fights and actual clashes started. I don't know if he was always a basic bitch Lib who just happened to have some baseline "progressive" ideas or if he's just backpedaling from saying anything solidly left because he doesn't have the stomach/heart for the potential for further violence.

Right?

A right fucking melon is what he is.

t. mlk

MLK used peaceful protest, Antifa doesn't

MLK hired the Deacons for Defense (an armed, black liberation militia) to provide security for some of his events and said>The principle of self defense, even to violence and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi.

Real life MLK was a radical who used nonviolent action and understood that the success of nonviolent action was contingent on militancy. The whitewashed, pacifist version of MLK that you see on TV is bullshit.

wow color me shocked.

I stopped following fantano awhile ago he's becoming more unbearable.

Memba when political center wasn't collapsing?

The Melon Man outed himself as a limp dick liberal long ago. Anybody remember his reaction to #smashcapitalism?

MLK was more strategic about this than anything though. If he repudiated non-violence in all its forms, he wouldn't march next to Stokely Carmichael and all that.

I wish.

strange, i've never met someone who considered themselves a centrist and wasn't an unreasonable piece of shit.