Have you ever dated/married a leftist?

have you ever dated/married a leftist?

Yes. Don't have any plans to marry though. I don't really see the point of that, and neither does she.

no

and no liberals don't count

at least not while we have a capitalist system

love is bourgouise

Good thing that nothing I would do to her could be defined as love.

Ooh get you Nine Inch Nails.

You might be right, but why would there be a point when Communism is achieved?

because true love is only possible in a communist system. marriage is bullshit under capitalism. its why most young girls would rather marry an old ugly sociopathic millionaire in a heartbeat then someone they actually love

no

Yes

yes
she is a cuckquean

is that a filter?

Yes but I made sure she became a communist.

No.
Liberals, liberals everywhere.
I'm currently cucking a capitalist, literally. The wife is still a liberal tho.

Yes, an unironic leftcom. Made a daughter and now she's goldigging the shit out of me with alimony

My first gay lover was a """""communist"' but I could never actually get him to read any books or learn any theory or participate in orgs and in the end he just turned out to be another race obsessed liberal who thought that because he was one fourth black he had the right to demean and degrade everyone who didn't serve his every need.

JUST

Given the sheer retardation I see among the left on a daily basis, I'd be hesitant to date any active leftist. It's almost as much of a red flag as browsing Holla Forums.

what a nightmare

this tbh

Yes, and it was going pretty well until we had to break up.

…I mean, to depart from the cynicism here….

Yes. We plan on getting married eventually for the legal benefits, even though marriage is really spooky.

no, a lot of leftist women are really unpleasant and have gimmicky, idiotic views on relationships. I dumped a tankie SJW for suggesting an open relationship, as if it wasn't bad enough being told that I'm a criminal for having a dick.

I hate to sound like the right-wing woman haters because it's not productive, but…. these women almost dont exist. I'm sure there are a few somewhere.

A couple times. The first time that comes to mind was a long-term relationship I was in. They had BPD, and it was an emotionally (sometimes physically) abusive relationship. I didn't leave for a couple of reasons: firstly, it wasn't always bad. Secondly, they had threatened to kill themselves if I left them. They used to do shit like bring me to the point of tears through emotional abuse, and then once I was at that point they would do things like call-out "problematic" things that I had done/do, knowing that I wouldn't argue with them on these points because I was into identity politics at that point.

It's been nearly four years since that relationship, and I've been single pretty much the entire time. I have extreme difficulty trusting people because of it, getting close to people. I don't think it had anything to do with their political beliefs, but had to do with the fact that they were a psychopath and garbage human being. But yeah, it left me with a fearful-avoidant attachment style to add onto a lot of abuse I had already experienced up to that point.

I had a brief dating "thing" with a very beautiful and revolutionary person a few months ago, but they began to distance themselves from me. I think that they were likely just using me for political gains in certain organisational efforts that were happening at that point, which makes me a little angry. Part of me thinks that they might have genuinely been interested in me, but simply distanced themselves from me due to my autistic screeching.

Every day it occurs to me how alone I am, not only with regards to romantic relationships but with any sort of meaningful emotional connection to humans around me. The isolation is made worse through mental health issues I struggle with, coupled with past abuse, and my obnoxious personality to boot.

marriage is reactionary

where do you meet leftist woman? the only leftists I've ever met are men or trans

I've never dated anyone

When I go to uni abroad, will I find a commie mommy? Very important

whats a mommy

like a daddy but female

Why are you all gay?

No, but I'm slowly radicalizing my current gf.

sexuality is a spook
why do you deny yourself fun and enjoyment, just because of some bullshit spoogs?

And capitalism being evil is also a spook? or spooks are only to refer to sexuality and moralism?

I'm tired of you stirner fags showing time and time again the same mindset of the Holla Forumstard

fukken saved

We don't appose capitalism because its evil, but because it limits my ego
True communism frees the individual, which is why want to live in a post capitalist society

Yes. Still am dating, for 3 years now. A lovely beauty from Nigeria. She's often even more radical than me. It scares me as much as it turns me on.

I'll never understand why people who proudly call themselves "left-communists" or "ultra-left" simultaneously insist that they're not leftists, but communists.

I am rn

is she thiqq

That's not a high bar, titofag

yes, though I think she may be more of a left-socdem - she votes for the most leftist serious party in her country
Didn't get scared off by my Lenin bust
intelligent and cute girl. I'm still good friends with her

she my dialectical ass girl

ths is what i hate most about america. when you go to like any other country in the world you meet actual communists because they haven't been bogged down by reactionary "patriot" ideology since literally elementary school.

what other country on earth makes everyone say the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE in elementary, middle, and highschool every morning.

I'm not even from America.
It's not like I really go looking for other leftists either though

I guess not. I mean I am, but my wife is a good hearted person who has opinions but she's not particularly ideological. I think being exposed to me constantly ranting about politics has moved her further Left than she was when we met though. She was raised in a Southern, conservative Christian, military household.

Let me out it this way. I fuck girls. Weather or not they have a cock Vick is more or less immaterial to me.

Little bit.

I am happy for you

Yeah but I fucked it up and we don't talk any more. Now I just fuck liberals or lolberts and shitpost about no leftist gf on Holla Forums while drunk.

Whoever invented auto correct should honestly be killed. I know how to spell I don't need my phone changing what I say and inserting random words where they don't belong.