The cop

This is the cop who infiltrated DSA leadership. If they won't make him go, we will. We shouldn't tolerate this in any left movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1j2V0WsJjQzMV6Gvk9TTBt9x1w0eEeXI4Ux0jXN8TPPY/viewform?edit_requested=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not a cop though. He's a guy who made a living organizing them, which is arguably worse.

I'm posting this every time it's relevant.

Order some pizzas to his place. With plenty of ham.

Reminder that there are no good cops.

Does he still defend his organizing? I don't think we should get torches and pitchforks someone for a past they've moved on from. Besides, a lot of leftists get confused by police unions because cops are, in the strictest sense of the word, workers. Not something to guillotine them for, just some good education can solve it.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1j2V0WsJjQzMV6Gvk9TTBt9x1w0eEeXI4Ux0jXN8TPPY/viewform?edit_requested=true

I ordered Rebel pizzas with anchovies and pineapple on them with a £2.50 party sausage once and next thing I know he turns into a trap. Truly bizarre.

Oh. Well fuck him then.

Active hostility towards the guy who hasn't actually done anything specifically wrong seems counter productive. It would be very nice if the left could become buddies with police. Being exclusionary to him solely for working for a police union or whatever might please a small group of very ardent leftists, but it also looks really bad to more moderate people who might be interested in it

Society, at least in its current form, needs police. Who do you think will be a policeman if the the US suddenly does become a social democracy?

Part of the reason the left is doing so shitty right now is the ideological purity tests. Learn2realpolitik

People who help police unionize have absolutely no place in leftist politics.

it was a woman that answered when i called

FBI pls go and stay go

It's time to download some DirectX

Did you ask if it was the residence of danny fetonte?

Isn't that the kid in that one awful Butch Hartman cartoon.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

no I just blew raspberries into the phone

inb4 the police drop some entry devices on your house and burn it down

Should we set up an assassination attempt?

Yes, I can give my AR15 and thousands rounds of five five six.