Now, look at the face of the man who bring Holla Forums and Holla Forums together

Now, look at the face of the man who bring Holla Forums and Holla Forums together

Is that neck shopped?

No

No, that is just the strong neck of god

He's a chinlet so his neck looks a lot longer than it actually is.

Not really. Holla Forums loves this dude, leftists realise his government is atrocious but 1. any alternative would lead to even more suffering and 2. that the West's reasons for wanting to oust him are shady and they aim to sustain a conjunction of political and economic circumstances that eroded democracy on the region in the first place.

heres my assad meme stash

Not really. Just because the BO is a tankie doesn't mean the rest of the board is. Most people on here hate assad because he's bourgeois dictator and had no problem helping US imperialism in the past when it favored him. And the reasons of "he's better than balkanization" is disengenous for two reasons: 1) DFSNS is occupying land together with the Syrian government and the government still operates within the cantons although on a limited basis, and 2) the same people that uncritically support assad also support the actual balkanization of Ukraine. Tankies are truly the most delusional people alive

God bless the Lion of Damascus.

The man around which Russia's left/right online shilling campaigns overlap.

I'm more Rojava guy, but he Is definitely the second least cancerous choice in Syria.

Pfft…why should I give a shit about this meerkat-looking fuck?

I'm supporting Rojava, and if the Syrian government think they're taking that land back, they can fuck right off.

I miss the days when we joked about the BO being a cute grill. Now he's just become a cancer on this board

Kurds are going to be annihilated by Turkey, Iran, PMU and SAA. US will leave once Syria's bid meets the US ask. Kurds are the most useful idiots of this war.

Reminder that Assad is a tyrant, a neolib and that any "leftist" who even considers supporting him should take a big step back and rethink every single one of their life decisions that led to this position.

he's better than Erdogan, Israel, or Saudi Arabia

hi I've never heard of realpolitk before and I LOVE this guy

That's a false dichotomy though. You don't have to support either one

Said the fantasizing idiot in his dark room lit only by his computer's flickering screen.

no, but when Trump declares that he's going to launch 50 missiles at airbases in the middle east I can still call myself a leftist if I question it.

Fuck off, Assad is a dictator who tortures his own population and probably has used gases

Support the Kurds instead. Also Holla Forums is quite literally always wrong.

what's the addon?

A
FUCKING
ROSE

not sure what point you're trying to make here

are you saying you support American imperialism within Syria if it's against Assad?

This.
Holla Forums is retarded though and should stop being dishonest, either denouncing trump or just embracing big brother and defending US imperialism

If America were to support Sunni rebel, how would we make sure Syria stayed pluralistic, and how would we prevent the genocide of religious minorities, most of whom support Assad?

Holla Forums is antiwar

You're a retard. I'm saying oppose both american imperialism in Syria and oppose the neoliberal dictator assad. What's so difficult to understand?

answer my question

google translate

First, the "dikho-" in "dichotomy" literally means "in two" in Greek. You can't call more than 2 things presented as a dichotomy and we don't have words like "trichotomy". Second, if you'd claim that you didn't mean to pick one of them but to pick a general side (Erdogan, Israel, or Saudi Arabia vs. Assad) than you couldn't call it a "false dichotomy" because these sides are literally in war with each other. You either fuck up the "dichotomy" part or the "false" part in "false dichotomy".

I really don't

I answered your question. learn2read

I goofed myself, we do!

And how does one do that? By supporting the YPG allied with America?

no you didn't. Do you support American regime change in Syria against Assad or not?

the US has probably tortured far more of its own population.

Holla Forums isnt Holla Forums though. Im an /sg/ regular and we are definitely in the vocal minority about Assad on Holla Forums overall, thanks to all the /r/the-donald people…
What you are saying is exactly what has indeed happened though. People both left and right have denounced Trump and embraced his enemies as the enemies of capitalism and imperialism, while the rest stayed with him. Thankfully the latter are 99% larping faggots who are only in it for the memes part time between living their normie lives.

Is this a Holla Forums and Holla Forums get along and write love poems to each other thread?

you mean they pretend to be antiwar
if they were antiwar they'd have denounced trump long ago
this is coming from an ex-Holla Forumsack

YPG is allied with US and Russia and has a joint operations room with the SAA.

No I don't. I don't know what else you think I mean by
That doesn't mean I don't think he should be ousted from power by other means though.

America and the rest of Europeans country should be concerned only with the end of ISIS and Irak seems to help us pretty well with it.

I don't have an opinion on Syria which isn't all sides are bad (except maybe the Kurds). I don't have enough information at my disposal.

And ? Whatabboutism doesn't advance things. Besides, torturing via a shitty government and shitty public services is not the same thing as torturing via gases and camps.
The US did a fuckton of things wrong, but they didn't set up torture camps in their own territory. Yet.
(Guantanamo is in Cuban land)

YPG officials consistently deny any coordination with Russia.

Russia has a base in Afrin m8

formulating stances around the opposition of specific nations imperialism basically means youre not a leftist and are a fucking retard

read marx

What kind of imperialism isn't "around the opposition of specific nations?" You are just basically saying "fuck imperialism" in a concealed way.

Tankies are imperialists masquerading as anti-imperialists
The Balts, the Ukranians, the Poles, the Caucasians and many, many more can confirm the USSR was always meant to be as expansionist as old Russia was

there's something seriously wrong with your line of thought.

My line of thought is the two aren't comparable. The US isn't currently repressing a popular uprising over democratic conditions within the country.

The closet that ever was had been CoIntelPro and the deaths were few and far between. Not that it's not wrong, it's just not on the same scale.

After liberating peoples from their nazi-aligned governments, restricting these nations to a given political model and otherwise giving them relative freedom inside it while not exploiting them economically is not imperialism.

See, if you think in such simple minded catch-phrases the world is black and white, nazis=commies, and you are the most enlightened center cretin there is.

Ukraine never had a nazi-controlled government, nor did Poland and the Baltics. Those were either the Reich proper or soon-to-be the Reich.

It's not about being a centrist, it's about recognising that Stalin wanted a puppet there and wanted to keep the population there under control by any means necessary.

Not at all, what the Commies did is infinitely better than what the Nazis planned to do. But what they did remain occupation, sending tanks against revolution, forbidding people to leave and absolutely no self-determination.

I agree that the USSR was largely the loser in terms of pure economic output, but so is France in regards to her overseas territories, considered sometimes as imperialism.

Yup. "Stop being pissed off about us killing you guys, raping you, destroying you economically, for God's sake!"

The audacity of some people.

hell yeah i love cum town

ITT