Open Mic Radio - LIVE right now [politics and current affairs]

1) Search and call "Open MicRadio" on Skype
2) Say your piece
3) Hang up
Note: If you go on too long or if we can't hear you properly, I may cut you off. Other than that, no editorial or censorship from me.

Taking calls for the next two hours.

Watch/listen here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqL-rgiiTQVB9rzhxAFJptQ/live

I didn't mind it, thought it was kinda interesting

This is fun.

throwback to old autismal leftypol
i like it

This is great

The guy running the stream kinda made a mess of it in terms of it kept shutting down but it was fun I guess, didn't really get to go that deep into the arguments but oh well. Hope I didn't make too much of an ass of myself.

well that

getout Holla Forums

Whatup I'm talking again if you care guys.

pretty good

what a bunch of faggots

c'mon now

no thanks

Thanks dude

yeah it's kinda silly when I already said I was bi to keep harping on about it like it's a point

haha yeah that guy was a fucking lolcow. 'i would demolish you if i was on stream you dumb fuck, but i'm not gonna join for reasons'

yeah true it did get pretty autistic towards the end.

SHOW US YOUR COCK

t. totally not a sexually frustrated aut-right teenager

my fav line was when that deep voiced dude said: "you are not showing us your penis because it is botched and mutilated." They are actually fantasize about dicks, holy fucking lolcows.

I'm not really sure if they actually thought I was gonna do it? idk. Yeah it's pretty easy to pathologise them.

IMO you were correct to stop discussing holocaust-denialism. You kept your composure throughout. Pretty decent job there, comrade.

Thanks! I'm not the most educated person about Marxism to participate in an actual serious debate but it hardly takes much effort to make these guys look stupid.

lol fag

Wut…