So when is this "revolution" happening? I'd like to exercise my 2nd amendment right on one of you losers

So when is this "revolution" happening? I'd like to exercise my 2nd amendment right on one of you losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_the_United_States#Change_over_time
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not a nice thing to say OP

Hey now, no need to be rude.

It's been happening for a while now, you just don't know it yet.

the 2nd amendment doesn't give you the right to kill

It's a pretty pathetic revolution then.

Cuck

By that logic, isn't that overused quote by Marx a spook as well?

no

Why are you leftists so autistic?

no u ;DDDDDDD

So you say, but in reality we're winning right now. :^)

We're triggered by lack of arguments.

if communism is winning why did I just cash out $26,000 worth of blue chip shares then go buy some mcdonalds?

wahhh Holla Forums hurt me wahhhh

t. French aristocrat in 1788

Jokes on you, I just cashed in on 27 000 Sorosbux

DUDE FEUDALISM LMAO

Why are leftists so autistic?

All according to plan.

wdhmbt

why are you so butthurt?

This shit too. Why are leftists so fucking obsessed with these retarded acronyms?

Ignorant
Arrogant
Unpleasant

Don't know what you're on about tbqhwyf

Revolution is a process of historical and economic development, you still personally profiting from capitalist institutions doesn't mean that the system as a whole isn't exhausting itself through overproduction, automation, stagnancy as a result of power concentration leading to dead capital, and the subversion of its own consumer class.

Ironically feudalism was more sustainable since it didn't really have a tendency to cannibalize itself like capitalism does, rather it was simply superseded by a more sophisticated and efficient mode of production.

Unemployed
Uneducated
Unbathed

only lefties will get this hehe

yeah capitalism is in shambles right now which is why capitalist nations are experiencing unprecedented levels of quality of life

an apt description of Holla Forums, I agree.

Holy shit, my sides. 10/10 good post, user.

why aren't you a commie OP? Don't you know the ruling class will take your guns away as soon as it's convenient for them?

yeah, some people tend to benefit from a corrupt system

Where's the fourth one?

most people benefit, only lazy niggers like you don't

Surely, that's not what our opponents seem to think

Higher education != being educated

Spending 4 years learning about how white people are evil != education

Holla Forums showing off their mature, intellectual standard of discouse I see. To think they wonder why we call them high-schoolers.

That's factually incorrect.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_the_United_States#Change_over_time

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html

Holla Forums doesn't even know this sad board exists, let alone care what you guys think

I'm sure you made that conclusion based on imperialism, well-deserved evidence and not your own personal lack of experience.

In the 1990s, the average American standard of living was regarded as amongst the highest in the world, and middle class and poor Americans were still, on average, richer than their counterparts in almost all other countries, though the gap with some European countries had noticeably narrowed.[38][45]

WOW THIS IS SO TERRIBLE

I fucking wish Holla Forums didn't know about us

niggers and leftists are statistically lazy

If only.

Just remember to sage guys.

So why are you wasting your life trying to for a failed ideology?

Why are you wasting your life not making arguments?

Capitalism is a global system genius. I don't care how things were in the biggest imperialist power 20 years ago. I care about the whole system.

why do Holla Forumscucks hate freedom so much?
is it because you have low self esteem and always need to have a leader?

this

Better to waste my life on Marxism, a theory that is theoretically sound, than on capitalism which is a practical and theoretical failure.

Who cares about some starving niggers in Africa?

Yeah that's where it should stay. In theory. On paper. Not in the real world.

nod an arguemend :—D

No need for the self-hate there.

mad sweeties

>believes what matters to capitalism is quality of life, not production to exchange, profit rate, gdp growth etc.

you live in a theory?

Pol is literally edgy 14 year olds. This song is applicable to you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw

you people cry about geno.cide and point to the population rise of africa
but now you don't care?

I'm munching on a big mac like a true God fearing white 1st worlder, the chosen people of this earth.

Niggers in africa are literal human waste.

Seriously why do you care about some dumb starving niggers in africa?

your trolling has incensed me

I can only hope you'll read a book one day, but looking at your posts I doubt you're the type.

Seriously, even naziflag posters are more intelligent than you.

No, I live in the real world, theories just help me to understand the world in a rational way. If I subscribed to unsound theories I wouldn't be able to fix my problems.